BUG - Artillery Fire at point - Radius Zone

xcom

Hi,

There is a bug regarding the limit of the Radius Zone.

If i use Impirial system I only get 250ft max for the fire at point Radius Zone.

If i use Metric system I can get upto 250m max for the fire at point Radius Zone.

Obviously this is because the field max number is 250 without regard to the metric/impirial systems.

I reported this a while back & it's fixed in the testers version. Distance was increased massively & hopefully it will be fixed in the next version release.

Edited by Druid_

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Does the fire at point works with the latest version 1.2.7.xxx ?

I tried, but nothing happen;

Thank for your report.

Vincent

Intel® Core III Xeon Duo CPU E8600 @ 3.33GHz - 4 Mo RAM - GeForce 1080TI - Monitor DELL E190S - SB Audigy - HOTAS Warthog

Yes, no issues here, anymore.

It takes a little bit of time for the arty to begin to fire -- 3-6 minutes or so.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.