Need s/n

FalcoNg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=4&end_pos=135&lang=en

Confirm that you are actually logged in and check that. (That is, while seeing that link, you need to be able to see your username in the "You logged in as" field.

I also don't understand how, if your account shows "no previous purchases", you are able to see a transaction ID? Transaction ID should only show for a specific purchase in the payments section. For very old transactions, such as early BS1 purchases, the serial number may not be there, in that case they are at the relevant download link. It is important to note that this is not the link(s) that are available under "Modules", since that is BS2. Nor the 1.1.1.1 (standalone) links in Previous Versions section (that is also BS2), but rather the ones down at the bottom of that page - the one directlinked above.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

The serial number is now showing up. It was showing no previous purchases under the original account name. When I logged into my account name with a "1" added it shows the transaction ID but I couldn't find where the serial number was located.

I see the serial number now after I log in a second time with the link given above AND while using an alternative web browser.

I really hope activating the newer modules isn't as much as a hassle as this was. I don't think I have ever had to wait so long and jump through so many hoops just to install a game I legitimately purchased.

Thanks for your help.

ps You can go ahead and close my ticket. Are those even being responded to? Seems like many of them have not been responded to judging from the threads posted in this section.

Edited by EtherealN

I don't think I have ever had to wait so long and jump through so many hoops just to install a game I legitimately purchased.

Respectfully, your serial number was there all the time, and all the information needed for the recovery was in the sticky thread linked previously.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I understand that, but look at how many steps are required to retrieve that information. Not only that but if I wouldn't have posted in this forum, when would the ticket have been responded to?

I'm just trying to pass on some constructive criticism towards the flaws in the current system.

Now I only hope that there isn't any trouble activating the product when I get home later.