Trigger- Radio Transmission Action

johnv2pt0

I'm having a heck of a time trying to get this function to work in the KA-50 (haven't tested in A-10).

Two problems:

1. The voice file repeats regardless of "loop" setting.

2. The volume is way too soft.

For the first problem I've made sure the trigger itself isn't repeating. For the second I've made sure the in game volume is "volume = 100, Helmet = 100," changed original sound file to be wayyy too loud, and played with the watt setting in radio transmission.

Nothing I do will stop it from looping or make it loud enough to hear on a real mission.

Is there anyone that has messed around with this and can lend some insight? Thanks ~

It's bugged. It's looping for everybody right now, nothing you can do.

Too bad, I created dozens of custom sounds and was really hoping to use this trigger action! :(

i5-2500K @4.2 GHz | 16GB RAM | GTX460s in SLI | 1TB HDD (internal) | 1TB HDD (external via eSATA) for FRAPS recording | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals | TrackIR5 | 50" LG monitor

Too bad, I created dozens of custom sounds and was really hoping to use this trigger action! :(

You still can. Ground and Air units have the advanced action under PERFORM COMMAND -> RADIO TRANSMISSION.

If activated, this action plays the saved sound file and shows the text, if the user is on the same frequency as the unit.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

I know the following: The triggered action is not playing the sound file for CLIENTS. Only for the host -> not good for MP missions... :-/ Especially bad if you host on a dedicated server. Because then NOBODY will hear the transmission, hehe. :)

Its broken.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System specs:

2500k @ 4.6 GHz

8GB RAM

HD7950 OC'd

Win7 x64

Posting tracks to make your DCS better - attention bump incoming!