Pilot texturing help

uhmm.. you need to be more specific than that. But, I think this is more of a modeling question in which case, this should be posted in the "how to" section of the forums.

By the way, creating multiple threads with the same question will not get you an answer any faster. If I knew the answer, I would tell you though!

DCS: A10C Warthog JTAC coordinate entry training mission http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/99424/

DCS: Blackshark 2 interactive training missions http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84612

Hey Matrix I'm right up the road from in Dayton. I will send you a PM with my contact info and I will see what I can help you with. Pay no attention to aaro886n, he is always this grumpy. You get used to it or just tell him to STHU... :D j/k aaron

[sigpic][/sigpic]

US Air Force Retired, 1C371

No rank or title will ever be as important as the unit patch you wear.

He is grumpy, that's the truth, lol, don't hate me Arron.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

My bad for so many post everywhere else but my A.D.D was kicking in and I couldn't get it right so I posted lol

Hey, call me grumpy, grumpy but not unfair. This is no excuse at all. In general, people will want to help you when you learn to help yourself.

In general, people will want to help you when you learn to help yourself.

Truth. It's a big interwebz out there.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "