joystick from russia manufacturer

$50 bucks. And it appears to have HALL SENSORS! Now how much does Thrustmaster want for the Warthog again? I've always said they are ripping us off. Nothing but another monopolizing M$.

Give us a fair price Thrustmaster!

"Isn't this fun!?" - Inglorious Bastards

"I rode a tank, held a general's rank / When the Blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank!" - Stones.

I've always said they are ripping us off. Nothing but another monopolizing M$.

Dude, we get that you don't like Microsoft. Relax. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

i'd get one, if only for the stick on MSFFB2 but availability outside of russia seems to be absolute Nil... oh well.

I've always said they are ripping us off. Nothing but another monopolizing M$.

Give us a fair price Thrustmaster!

that again?, who is M$ and what exactly are they monopolizing? thrustmaster already gave you a price determined from market research. if it is that far away from your "fair" price no one holding a gun at your head to buy it. simple.

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project

The Thrustmaster T16000m also uses hall sensors and is about 40€, the Warthog is expensive for A LOT of other reasons.

Were talking 10X difference in price here! There isn't THAT much difference. They're just holding it over our heads.

"I rode a tank, held a general's rank / When the Blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank!" - Stones.

I guess their auto-racing hardware is just way way over the top then. :P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Were talking 10X difference in price here! There isn't THAT much difference. They're just holding it over our heads.

No, you are just being silly here.

If you ever get your hands on the Warthog, or even "just" a Cougar you will instantly understand.

You not being able to afford it doesn't make it too expensive by default, but i do agree that there is a lack of sticks in the 100-200€ range.

PS: The Warthog is also about ten times as heavy as most other sticks

Edited by Nopileus

C'mon, Wolfie, are you really comparing a full-fledged HOTAS with a low-end stick? The difference is the programming capability and did you not notice the big honking duel throttle that comes with the Warthog? I'd buy a TM Warthog in a heartbeat if I could.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

I wouldn't exactly call that a "low end stick". It looks pretty nice. And yes, its missing a throttle, so say add $75 to the price. I find the price of the Thrustmaster to be highway robbery, which is keeping a lot of poorer people from ever getting into decent flight sims.

One of the real problems is that there are no decent sticks for flight sims, except ones like the Thrustmaster. Look at the Saitek. Its UGLY AS HELL. It looks like it was made for some Wing Commander game.

Sure the TM is better than the Russian stick in question, or any Saitek, but its not 10X better. TM needs to lower their stick down to about $250, which would be a FAR more reasonable price. And they would sell far more. More sales = more profit. At $250, people who just play games like HAWX and Wing Commander would probably even buy it, just because it has a lot of buttons and looks cool. At $500, they're not going to touch it.

TM needs to lower their stick down to about $250, which would be a FAR more reasonable price. And they would sell far more. More sales = more profit. At $250, people who just play games like HAWX and Wing Commander would probably even buy it, just because it has a lot of buttons and looks cool. At $500, they're not going to touch it.

Yet strangley enough, years later their stuff is still 'selling' at those prices just fine.

Yet strangley enough, years later their stuff is still 'selling' at those prices just fine.

Only to the rich.

Only to the rich.

Now, once again, you are just being silly. :music_whistling:

These sticks look cool. I love seeing stuff like this from other countries.

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On