Need a bit of help

moonbeast

Hello all,

Just downloaded DCS World (the latest version)

I have also downloaded the DCS A10 module and applied that to DCS World which is running fine. My question is do I need to apply any updates to this?

Also,

I have Black Shark 1 (boxed version) and I have the Black Shark 2 downloaded upgrade version. The question is how do apply these to DCS World and which serial number would I use?

Regards,

Moonbeast

To check for updates go to start/ all programs /eagle dynamics /dcs world/ and click on "update DCS World"

After that when you start world, on the bottom left you should see version 1.2.1.6288. If not do the update again.

You apply black shark 2 the same way as A-10. Download the module and install it. When you start A-10 and Black shark you will have to enter your key.

Black shark is not compatible and the key cannot be used with world.

Note: Update the black shark 2 module before doing the updates to make sure everything is updated.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

Hamblue,

Cheers for the info.

DCS World and A10 running fine.

I have BS 1 boxed version and BS 2 upgrade version.

My problem is which BS 2 program do I download on the DCS modules page in order to get it to work with World, as it's quite misleading ?

Regards

Since you have the Upgrade version of BS2 then that means you need the Upgrade version of the BS2 module. Not sure what part is misleading.

Upgrade.jpg

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: