What is the next DCS Airplane

Neor

American fixed wing.

That is all that is announced at this point.

(Though if you include 3rd parties, I believe Beczl has come quite a ways with the MiG-21bis. I don't know release dates for that one though.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

American fixed wing.

(Though if you include 3rd parties, I believe Beczl has come quite a ways with the MiG-21bis. I don't know release dates for that one though.)

Can you post a linky to that 'announcment', Ethereal? I always assumed the next aircraft would be the Mig or Su-27 since it's been asked for for quite a while now :huh:. In all honesty though I'd prefer a European multirole fighter more than a Russian or another American aircraft, such as the Tornado, Rafale, or Eurofigher.

RimOnBlue.png

F/A-18C - A-10C - FC3 - L-39C/ZA - Ka-50 - UH-1H - Mi-8MTV2 - F-86F - Spitfire - P-51D - P-47D - BF-109K - CA

SyntaxError, it has been mentioned several times in magazine interviews (though I don't have the links on hand for that). But you have this: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=81589

5- The next US fixed wing jet DCS aircraft is being worked on in parallel.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

American fixed wing.

So you know the release date of ED's next DCS figher module? :D

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

AWSOME NEW NEWS! Cant wait to find out what it is! I cant really think of any current fixed wing U.S combat aircraft that I would be disapointed with! Of course he didnt say it was modern or a combat aircraft for that matter however I can only assume. Will it be the F-15A? How about a strike eagle so we can still provide some C.A.S. Whatever it is I cant wait.

• 1 month later...