Guess which sim ... I want this in DCS!

Teapot

Passing over Kutaisi in Felis' AN24 ...

picture.php?albumid=703&pictureid=4871

Different angle ... isn't she just loverly ... strong honest hips, great thighs with a bit o'meat, just the ways I likes it :thumbup:

picture.php?albumid=703&pictureid=4870

In the office, fully clickable ... steam dials all the way baybeh (and they all work)!

picture.php?albumid=703&pictureid=4869

This is what "I" want to fly in DCS ... even though this is pretty damn close to DCS standard already! :pilotfly:

Edited by Teapot

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Familiar terrain ...

picture.php?albumid=703&pictureid=4872

steep approach ... Batumi in sight ...

picture.php?albumid=703&pictureid=4873

Ok ... what've you done with the airbase Mr. Meyer?

picture.php?albumid=703&pictureid=4874

Edited by Teapot

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

'Ello ello (I says with some consternayshun from my Carenado KingAir C90B)... wot's this then? In how many virtual worlds does Batumi exist?

picture.php?albumid=704&pictureid=4875

Edited by Teapot

No worries mate ... it's all there for the taking! :o)

Amazing Shots!!! X-Plane 10?

Thanks, and yes! Correct on both counts, except the very last shot is the same area (Batumi) taken from Prepar3D flying Carenado's King Air C90B. XP10 feels much better all around though, and I'm bugging Carenado to release their KingAir's for XP. :thumbup:

I only stumbled upon it (the AN24) last week. It's amazing within the XP10 environment and incredibly immersive.

while at it can i please have DCS: Motorcycle? but i will take it with AFM and fully clicable only. none of this oversimplified stuff

To each their own. Given a choice I prefer the sim that provides the fuller experience. So while simplified can be cute, it usually doesn't rock my boat :D.

Edited by Teapot