[BETA] Female Wingman Audio Mod

neroroxxx

Do i understand you have found your female wingman mod? Can i get it?. Im finding a lot of mods in 1.2.7 are now not working in 1.2.8. This likely will not also...i was going to just leave this alone, but you had to start it all back up again...hahaha

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MoBo: SaberTooth P67 B3 CPU: i7 2600K OC'd 4.434 Cooling: H100, Nine Asorted Fans GPU: EVGA Drvr344.75 GTX 780 and 580 w/physX MEM: Patriot Viper Xtrm 16GB Power: Antec HGC-900 HRD: Samsung SSD 256GB, WD 2TB wPageFile OS: Win7pro 64b Display: AcerHN274H-nVidia3D 27", Qty2 BenQ GW2750HM 27", Asus VS208 24", Qty2 Lilliput U80/c Input: G13, G110, G700s, TM WortHog, Saitek Cmbt Rudder, TM MFCDs, TrackIR5 Sound: Z906, G930w/IR5/Pwr. Pack Chair: See Album

• 2 years later...

Really sorry to necropost but my (brand new) HD crashed last fall and I've been having to re-download all my favorite mods, but this is the only one where the link isn't working anymore (and it doesn't seem to be linked elsewhere on the author's personal site upstream in the URL).

Does anyone have this one lying around somewhere? I'd really appreciate it if you could upload it or just send it my way. I PM'd the author a couple months ago but I guess he's not around anymore so now I'm just asking publicly.

Edited by Frogisis

For when it goes wrong: Win10x64, GTX1080, Intel i7 @3.5 GHz, 32GB DDR3, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5 / Vive Pro, a case of Pabst, The Funk

• 1 month later...
Really sorry to necropost but my (brand new) HD crashed last fall and I've been having to re-download all my favorite mods, but this is the only one where the link isn't working anymore (and it doesn't seem to be linked elsewhere on the author's personal site upstream in the URL).

Does anyone have this one lying around somewhere? I'd really appreciate it if you could upload it or just send it my way. I PM'd the author a couple months ago but I guess he's not around anymore so now I'm just asking publicly.

I'd love it if the author (or someone else with authorization/rights?) could repost this as well. In my case, I never had a chance to download it, I do remember about a year ago hearing about this mod but I've been unable to find it anywhere.