Blacklisted ...

socal500

I have purchased 3 original BS, one for me and the other two for friends. All three are legit and in my purchase list. It has been about a year since I installed but when I tried today it my serial is blacklisted. I just purchased the upgrade as well but did not realize I would have issues with my original install. I planned on purchasing 2 more upgrades for my friends but will not even be a consideration unless this is cleared up and in a timely manner. If its not cleared up I will be seeking a refund for the original and the upgrade. Thanks

Edited by socal500

Did you open a support ticket here?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Understood. Just making sure.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Appreciate you pointing that out though. I actually discovered the "ticket" option not through the site links but by the posts about "tickets" going unanswered.

Yeah, because it's hidden really well.

attachment.php?attachmentid=72655&stc=1&d=1351739502

attachment.php?attachmentid=72656&stc=1&d=1351739724

I understand voicing discontent you may have, but please stay constructive and refrain from being insulting. The rules of this forum do apply in this section too.

If what you want is assistance, you need to give me your ticket number.

support.png.12aaadd8b5d26bb70ad4b7e1a41281dd.png

support2.png.2510c71d7766cad94f023d92477c08cb.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Yeah, because it's hidden really well.

attachment.php?attachmentid=72655&stc=1&d=1351739502

attachment.php?attachmentid=72656&stc=1&d=1351739724

I understand voicing discontent you may have, but please stay constructive and refrain from being insulting. The rules of this forum do apply in this section too.

If what you want is assistance, you need to give me your ticket number.

I never said it was hidden. I discovered it by the posts in the forum referring to tickets unanswered for extended periods. I had no trouble finding the ticket option. I know I have not used all my activations. The only thing I can figure is I have had 2 computers over that period and Im now on my third.

Ticket ID 17128 .. I appreciate your help and did not mean to be insulting. EDs activation process has been an issue since the beginning and has held us up on more than one occassion.

Edited by socal500

Im done with it. Closed the ticket. Out of the 3 I had 2 still should have been active but only 1 was. Another belonging to another member of our group is giving him trouble. We decided its not worth the hassle so only 1 of us will have the game. ED needs to reconsider their copy protection method. This delay just resulted in us not purchasings 2 BS2 Upgrades and 6 modules.

socal500, your ticket was, at closing, 54 hours old. While this is greater than the normal 48 hours expected, when adjusting for weekend (staff is in Russia and Belarus) it actually was not delayed or late at all. While I understand that you are frustrated, support staff is getting many requests at this time wherefore it is not possible to give service within the day.

Let me know by PM if you need your ticket reopened so this can be looked at. Blacklistings occur for a reason, usually keysharing or key replacements. They are not random. If this has happened in error or for some other reason, the only way you'll find out and be able to get this fixed is though allowing your ticket to stay it's course.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester