Comunication button \

Hi in SP , the button for comunications "\" (keyboard) during flight doesnt work anymore , nothing happen when i press it , it doesn't show me the option or the orders to give at my wingman...I have BS2 And a-10.

There is something to do about it ?

Thanks

AMD Phenom II x4 945 3.0ghz 8G Ram Windows 7 64bit ATI Radeon HD 5700 1G

Thanks , i have Right Alt + ù that works , i tryed a mission and it work.

But now when i press F12 to come back it still remane with the menu open in top right corner of the screen.

This time doesn't work F12.

I'll do more test tomorrow.

Thanks , i have Right Alt + ù that works , i tryed a mission and it work.

But now when i press F12 to come back it still remane with the menu open in top right corner of the screen.

This time doesn't work F12.

I'll do more test tomorrow.

check if you're using default track-IR profile, AFAIK it's taken by default by its software (like F7 and F9) :)

hope it helps :)

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

check if you're using default track-IR profile, AFAIK it's taken by default by its software (like F7 and F9) :)

hope it helps :)

I tryed another one and the F12 return to work properly.

Grazie.

Im getting some confusion in this too.I some times have to use /, and other thimes Ralt+/ while using BS comunications,in the same flight. I have to check my keybinding to understand correctly what is happening.Could it be a old profile copatibility problems? I look like there are diferents radio+talk menu combinations. Im at "work" at this moment...:P cant check it

Fly and let fly

Im getting some confusion in this too.I some times have to use /, and other thimes Ralt+/ while using BS comunications,in the same flight. I have to check my keybinding to understand correctly what is happening.Could it be a old profile copatibility problems? I look like there are diferents radio+talk menu combinations. Im at "work" at this moment...:P cant check it

For example: i open radio menu when i m in the ground with "ù"

When i m in the air i open radio menu with Ralt+ù

The sim read "ù" like "\"

i think it depend on your keyboard configuration. I use the "italian" keyboard version instead of the "american "version.

@jotaele yep same issue when on the ground it's [ \ ] but as soon as I'm in the air it's ralt+\.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

i think it depend on your keyboard configuration. I use the "italian" keyboard version instead of the "american "version.

Correct (consider yourself lucky you don't have a Chinese keyboard...:cry: )

In 99% of the cases you have to look at the position on the keyboard instead of what is actual printed on the key to get what you want. Just compare the default keyboard with your own and you're good.

It becomes more complicated when you have a keyboard with more or less keys then the one used as default by the sim.

It gets even more complicated if software and hardware from the same company mix these things. A nice example of this the Thrustmaster Cougar and its programming software Foxy. It can be a real mess sometimes to squeeze the right key out of the Cougar if you don't have a standard keyboard.

Edited by Lange_666

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!