OUT OF CONTROL TAIL SPIN WHEN I GO INTO TRANINIG OR ANY AIRBORN MISSION

Any one else having this problem. When I go into my training program or jump into a mission that starts on the wing I go into a uncontrollable tailspin and can't trim out of it. But if I start from the ground it's fine. I have a warthog hotas and trackir5. I've never had this problem b4 I went to 1.2.1..

Anyone have any ideas ? :cry:

Thermaltake Tsunani Dream black case, AMD Phenom II X6 1100t Black Edition --- ASUS M4A79T Deluxe - 790FX MOBO--- G.SKILL 8GB DDR3 --- Western Digital VelociRaptor 10000 RPM--- SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6670 1GB ---- SWIFTECH APOGEE H20-220 "Ultima XT" Liquid Cooling, TrackIR5 TrackClip PRO , TM Warthog Hotas:music_whistling:

Track?

What is that supposed to mean ?

Thermaltake Tsunani Dream black case, AMD Phenom II X6 1100t Black Edition --- ASUS M4A79T Deluxe - 790FX MOBO--- G.SKILL 8GB DDR3 --- Western Digital VelociRaptor 10000 RPM--- SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6670 1GB ---- SWIFTECH APOGEE H20-220 "Ultima XT" Liquid Cooling, TrackIR5 TrackClip PRO , TM Warthog Hotas:music_whistling:

Do you use rudder pedals ? & track means when u witness the tail spin upon exiting the mission you can save the track and post it here

I7 4770K@4.5 GHZ, Gigabyte Z87X-OC FORCE, 24GB Ram, Aorus GTX 1080 TI extreme edition, 500 GB SSD,120 GB SSD , 2TB HDD, Corsair H80i, Win 7 Ultimate 64bit, Logitech G940,TrackIR 5 + Pro Clip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nope, no peddles. I have my hat switch set up to rudder control. This is the file but I'm not sure what will open it....

uncontrolled roll.trk

Edited by glazier1333

This is the file but I'm not sure what will open it....

There is a player built into the sim, look for Replay (I think) in the main menu. Not only can you, or someone else, replay the track. You can take control of the aircraft at any point during the replay. It can be very useful in troubleshooting sometimes.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Just took a look at your track and you are indeed getting constant airelon commands inducing a roll to the left. It's not the sim or the mission, it's one of your control devices. If I take control before unpausing the flight, there are no issues.

Go into Options/ Controls and switch the Layer setting from General to either A-10 Sim or A-10 Game (depending on which you are flying). Now set the All tab to Axis Commands. Take a look across all the devices on the Roll line. Something is set to "Roll" when it shouldn't be. At least, that's what appears to be happening.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

I went into my options menu and found out that I apparently activated my Bluetooth device which had a wii controller assigned to it when I use to use freetrack. I disabled it and all is well. Thanks for the responses :thumbup:

Ive had this problem when I hook up my Saitek X45 into USB 3.0... Maybe make sure your connected to 2.0.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 2500k (OC 4.6 Liquid) / AsRock Z77Extreme / Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB OC / 16GB RAM / 250GB Crucial SSD / Win7 x64 / TrackIR 4 Pro (Wireless Mod) / Saitek X-45

I went into my options menu and found out that I apparently activated my Bluetooth device which had a wii controller assigned to it when I use to use freetrack. I disabled it and all is well. Thanks for the responses :thumbup:

I'm glad you fixed it on your own :)

Now :pilotfly:

Edited by secret1962

­­­­­­