CBU 97 burst height global change?

hollywood

Here's a good tutorial. The area that may help starts at about the 6 minute mark but the whole thing is good.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

As Jona Noted Load SYM will enter in all. Here's another thread describing.

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3432404/Re_HELP_My_CBU_97s_Don_t_Work_.html

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

This is why (among other reasons) we need data cartridge function(s). IRL from what I've read the CBU burst height is set manually on the ground, on the bomb units themselves. It would be nice if they were set by default to a usable altitude, say 700-900 feet.

You already have those functions in the Inventory page.

Yes but if this sim is striving for a realistic simulation the pilot would not be setting those bomb parameters "on the fly". Plus having to set everything, ECM, radios, weapon profiles, markpoint/steerpoint names is not something we'd do IRL. You can already do the above things if you want to edit every mission you fly.

There is no disadvantage to implementing a data cartridge feature in the sim.

Influence of Falcon4's black power i feel... :D

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

Influence of Falcon4's black power i feel... :D

Influenced or not by the Falcon series it's still something that would be a benefit to the sim. Not only the obvious things, weapon settings ect ect but if you've ever seen a real world "TAD" page you'd see there is much more info then at preset we're able to integrate into our simulated one. They have friendly unit operating ares, altitude confliction info/zones, known hot spots, ect ect. Arguably you could set all that while in the pit but it would be a task for sure.