DCSW Training Ranges

Steel Jaw

Anyone have a good one that includes A10Cs?

I suspect only the VFWs will any so would they be willing to share?

Cheers.

...else I will have to start making one myself.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

6 player version of the shooting gallery stock mission will be uploaded shortly. I'll add some more units and things that can shoot back.

EDIT: here it is, pretty simple. The JTAC's should work. (They worked when I was hosting it it on my own but don't know if they work for clients.)

Shooting Gallery MP.miz

Edited by Jona33
  • Like 1

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

Sure they do if you have the A-10 module. Just re-save them in the DCSW . I have several custom missions that work from A-10C Warthog without even re-saving.

All of my A10 standalone missions start over the over and jet crashes in DCSW....

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Hmm I guess i'm,not understanding. Silly question but you have downloaded and installed the A-10C module (ver 1.2.1) for DCS World, right? If so , try opening a mission up in ME and confirm that the A-10 you wish to fly has "Player" assigned to it. Save and try to refly.

Edited by Tailgate

All-in-all the DCS A-10C missions definitely work in DCSW with the A-10C module. With that said, there have been continued tweaks and improvements to the mission editor. As a result, some select missions may have triggers, etc. that are broken and cause problems. Not sure if you could be running in this as a problem.

Yeah... mower... the time I've seen this in the past the guy installed 1.2.1 World but didn't install the NEW A-10C... he was having the same issue- would get through to the cockpit then crash.

Just make sure you completely removed 1.2 and 1.1.1.1 (whichever was your last working title) and install world, then install A-10C. Also make sure you do the Direct X and C++ reinstall... that seems to make a difference for some reason.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Also make sure you do the Direct X and C++ reinstall... that seems to make a difference for some reason.

This I will try and advise, cheers.

6 player version of the shooting gallery stock mission will be uploaded shortly. I'll add some more units and things that can shoot back.

EDIT: here it is, pretty simple. The JTAC's should work. (They worked when I was hosting it it on my own but don't know if they work for clients.)

can someone advise where to place this file to view it?

can someone advise where to place this file to view it?

That's not a track file for replay (.trk). It's a mission (.miz). Go to your C:\User\Username\SavedGames\DCS\Missions\ and put the file there. Now you should be able to chose it ingame from "Missions"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ariescon.com

Intel i7-6700K | 32GB RAM | NVIDIA GTX 1080 | 1TB m.2 SSD | TM Warthog | Logitech G-35 | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Ultimate 64bit | 3 monitor setup @5760x1080 | Occulus Rift

Dragon has some great open ones that we use... Jtac is busted but great free flight / weapons / low vis missions with targets and tanker support.

Where do you find those? I have them but cannot for the life of me figure out where I downloaded them.

They are great if you dont' want to much around with the mission editor. Also, the JTAC missions are easily fixed. All you have to do is give every JTAC a 2nd waypoint to anywhere and just give him a "hold" command on the first waypoint under Advanced Waypoint Commands or whatever its called.

Basically the JTAC bug comes from the latest version making them "shut down" at their final way point and if you only give them one then it thinks its time to "shut down".

Dragon's are good because they give you lots of variety for little effort. However there really is no substitute for learning the editor yourself.

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.