P-51 Mustang Article Airplane Magazine 1990 Scans

SyntaxError

Hey guys!

Got a real treat for you P-51 fans out there! I found 2 old 'Airplane' magazines of my dads each with great articles and tons of illustrations of both the Mustang and the F-14 Tomcat. Since this is the DCS P-51 subforum I think it will be most fitting here, but if a mod would like to move it then please do. Some may find that there's little to no new info, but for others it will be a new look at the legendary Mustang!

And hopefully since the magazine is +/- 20 years old there shouldn't be any copywrite issues on uploading it, but if there is then that's just sad. :cry:

Enjoy!

http://imgur.com/a/Si3v5#0

One of the coolest things about the issues, is that they come with HUGE fold out posters. Sadly due to the size I can't scan it, but I took an image of it anyway as a tease.

AH4Gh.jpg

(pepsi can for size reference)

RimOnBlue.png

F/A-18C - A-10C - FC3 - L-39C/ZA - Ka-50 - UH-1H - Mi-8MTV2 - F-86F - Spitfire - P-51D - P-47D - BF-109K - CA

Glad you two like it. I'll be sure to scan and upload the F-14 magazine, as well as an A10A article in another different aircraft magazine when I have time. Though I'm not sure which sub forums to put those in. Any ideas? IRIS F-14 subforum does come to mind...

RimOnBlue.png

F/A-18C - A-10C - FC3 - L-39C/ZA - Ka-50 - UH-1H - Mi-8MTV2 - F-86F - Spitfire - P-51D - P-47D - BF-109K - CA

Have that poster as well as a bunch more in a big book. It's still hanging up on my wall.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Have that poster as well as a bunch more in a big book. It's still hanging up on my wall.
I'm thinking of perhaps framing it, or scanning it and fixing it in PS such as removing the indication text and printing it again.

RimOnBlue.png