Could beta testers or Wags please post a video of in-cockpit landing?

Kenan

Are you crazy? why would they want to market their product?!

New business model!! :megalol::megalol:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Land the Cy-25(T) and that'll be what it's like...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

Given that I won't be playing FC3 for a while, I'm guessing you want to wait extra long. Done and done :D

I mean, after you're done playing FC3?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

^^Oh right. You're not playing it, you're just testing it. I guess that does indeed give you the right to excercise your lack of empathy for the rest of us and so quickly shoot down my plea for a simple video clip with a single "no".

I guess me and the rest of the supportive community deserve that kind of reply.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

Definition of CRASS

a : gross 6a; especially : having or indicating such grossness of mind as precludes delicacy and discrimination

I think the testing team isn't allowed to communicate or share information with ED supporters about ED games in the development process. I would imagine that there will be more teasers or trailers for FC3 as it progresses through the development process.

If they do release more in game footage pre-release, I would hope to see a sample of the new features they are working on.

I think most of us here are aware of NDA/chain of command between testers and the ED team and most here wouldn't expect a quick video response right after the request was made. That would be, to say the least, unrealistic.

However, I don't think that gives you the right to treat the community as a nuissance and shoot down folks expectations with short "No." type replies.

It's offending to people who've been waiting for more then 2 months after the FC3 release was announced (mind you, release, not a "work in progress") and who are still following up on the project.

If there will be no video, then at least take your time to form a respectful reply and at least pretend you care. You may not officially represent ED on these forum, but by being actively engaged in this community, you unofficially, do.

If GG and the rest of you for whatever reason find it too much to interact with us due to our FC3-related questions, then follow your NDA fully and don't post here anymore. Untill that happens, NDA or not, people will ask you questions as you are the folks who have access to the product.

Simply dismissing requests in the manner displayed in the second post of this thread, won't really help either you or ED or community as a whole.

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

I am sure we all had this very discussion before in another thread which derailed and had to be cleaned up. We are now heading down the same path guided by the same posters it would seem.

I'll save everyone unnecessary heartache by reiterating that since the previous updates by Wags that nothing has changed and that we all will be well advised to exercise the requisite amount of patience. I am sure that further news and/or updates will follow as and when warranted and not before.

Until then, I'll close this discussion as nothing good will come from further belabouring the point of perceived delays if the last couple of contributions are anything to go by.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'