Unofficial List of Upcoming DCS Aircraft

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll never be able to predict what ED is doing next using that method. Every once in a while you might guess right, but that's because there is a finite numbers of platforms to choose from.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Two F-15E's?

yes, as red Ferrari :D

MoBo: P9X79 LE [LGA 2011] ♦ CPU: i7-3930K [6-Core. 3.80GHz] ♦ GPU: 1080Ti OC. 11GB ♦ RAM: 32GB [DDR3. Quad Channel. 1600MHz] ♦ SCREEN: 27"1440p.60Hz ♦ SSD: 512GB [DCS + MSFS] OS: W10. 64bit. pro_ SSD ✈ Hardware: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog ♦ Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals ♦ TracKIR 4 + TrackClip Pro ♦

Father of P-47, F-84, F-105 & A-10 www.alexanderkartveli.com

That's exactly the same thing I was thinking about the IRIS F-14A.

Affirm: F14 A = chronic compressor stalls at the worst times, wonder if that will be modeled...

turkey-1.jpg

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Its a F-16A

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=95985

Hopefully they finish it.:thumbup:

We are only doing the EFM as a Template/Guide for Future EFM Coders, we arent doing any F-16A as far as plans go.

VTAI had F-16 WIPs, But havent seen any updates since June. Prolly because of the nitpicking on their External Model and Lack of Documentation for MFD Coding.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Can you describe it more to me? I didn't find anything about it...

You mean you never heard of the VRC Unkonow Fighter Program... Absurd ! :megalol:

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

I believe most if not all of IRIS and RAZBAM aircraft are <insert> 100% modeled

'Intended to be'. Very important but missing words.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Just wanted to add a quick perspective on this. Aircraft in general take time to make. Some military aircraft takes years if not decades to work on and test. So some groups are choosing to start with making trainers or low tech aircraft as a starting point. This gives them a good general indication of how to make more complex aircraft.

But even if you look at a low tech aircraft like a Cessna-172 from the coding perspective there is still a lot to do and test. First you need a good flight model of the aircraft. This takes time and a lot of testing in flight to ensure that it's performing just right. At team VRC we are using the F-16 model to learn how to develop a accurate flight model. That way we can use what we learn to apply it to our aircraft to ensure it's as realistic as possible.

Then you need a cockpit. Even with a simple cockpit like a Cessna, you have moving parts, you have displays, radios, flight controls. All those need to be animated, coded, tested, fixed, and tested again. Anytime you add something new to the mix - everything needs to be tested again to ensure everything is working. All this takes lots of time....and this is a simple aircraft.

So keep in mind that even though these were just announced, it might be 1-2 years before you'll actually see them. Personally I'm looking forward to having more aircraft in the DCS World and possibly another theater to fly around in.

An no....the Team VRC aircraft is not a Cessna-172.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

lol, lets Turn DCS into FSX, we should to the FedEx plane.

Both Roiegat and SkateZilla are two of our key players in the development of our aircraft.

Our promise to you is that all of our efforts are done for you.

The first two project aircraft .lua files will be commented and released to you for free. Our motivation is to spur more home grown development projects. Also we want to draw in new pilots from other sims to DCSW by offering a fast mover and a chopper free so they have more choices then the SU-25 to try out.

I can say that we have a fully player controlled aircaft that is armed and deadly. We are working on the cockpit, systems, and FM. We will be releasing videos once we get to a point in our development that we are comfortable to disclose our progress.

Stay tuned.

So keep in mind that even though these were just announced, it might be 1-2 years before you'll actually see them.

I'm prepared to wait that long, if they released every one of these at once for 40$ each it'd be like... way over 200$ anyways haha. I'm mainly looking forward to a fighter jet, that's been sorely missing in DCS world. I imagine all these aircraft will be released in a spread out fashion, and I think that's for the best

Affirm: F14 A = chronic compressor stalls at the worst times, wonder if that will be modeled...

If its DCS level then I should hope so.

We are only doing the EFM as a Template/Guide for Future EFM Coders, we arent doing any F-16A as far as plans go.

VTAI had F-16 WIPs, But havent seen any updates since June. Prolly because of the nitpicking on their External Model and Lack of Documentation for MFD Coding.

Hopefully they finish their F-16 then, I wonder is that guy who did the Hornet going to finish it now that the SDK is out because his pit looked quite good.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Update with DCS:W and FC3 Beta

DCS: World: Released 1.2.2

DCS: P-51D: Released 1.2.2

DCS: Combined Arms: Beta 2 1.2.2

DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3: Beta 1.2.2

DCS: A-10C: Released 1.2.2

DCS: Ka-50-2: (Standalone / Update) Released 1.2.2

DCS: Nevada: Developing / ¿Alpha? (Late 2012)

DCS: F-XX: Unkonow

DCS: Other: Unkonow

2nd Party

Belsimtek: UH-1H: Developing / ¿Beta? (late 2012/early 2013)

3rd Party

Beczl Mig21Bis: Develop (late 2012/early 2013)

IRIS BD-5J Microjet: Develop (Unkonow)

IRIS T-38A Talon: Planed (Unkonow)

IRIS F-15E Strike Eagle: Develop (lUnkonow)

IRIS F-22 Raptor: Develop (Unkonow)

IRIS F-14D Tomcat: Planed (Unknown)

VEAO Hawk: Develop (Unkonow)

VEAO Eurofighter Typhoon: Planned (Unkonow)

RAZBAM T-2 Buckeye: Develop (Unkonow)

RAZBAM Harrier Develop (Unkonow)

RAZBAM F-15E Develop (Unkonow)

RAZBAM A-7 Corsair II Develop (Unkonow)

CoreTex Designs F-5 Tiger II (Unknown)

CoreTex Designs F/A-18E: (Unknown)

------

Others

L-39 Team: L-39 Albatros ZA/ZO: Develop (Unkonow)

San-Segal: Mirage F-1M: Develop (Unkonow)

Sa-342 Gazzelle: Develop (Unkonow)

Metal2Mesh: Mirage2000: Unkonow (Unkonow)

BR=55=Sevas: Mig-15: Develop (Unkonow)

Fighter Combat Simulator: F-104G Develop (Unkonow)

Team VCR: Helo Unkonow (Unkonow)

Team VCR: Fighter Unkonow (Unkonow)

Mil-Sim-Projects: MB.339 Develop (Unkonow)

Mil-Sim-Projects: SF.260 Unkonow (Unkonow)

Mil-Sim-Projects: AMX Unkonow (Unkonow)

Mil-Sim-Projects: G.91 Unkonow (Unkonow)

This thread could be made sticky.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders