Replotting Nav-comp in FC-aircrafts

We all love being able to repair/rearm and go in for another go at the enemy in the same mission. I also really like to plot a new attack-route on the Nav-comps of the A-10 and Ka-50 while Im sitting on the parking waiting for the ground crew to do their thing. I'm sure I'm not the only one. This is sadly not possible in the Su-25T and probably wont be in the FC3-planes. Flying visually is not the same thing, especially in bad weather conditions or when flying very low. Is this something that could be implemented?

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

In FC2, targets were relayed by bullseye calls. Use a wingman and find the targets. Use your takeoff point as bullseye. Targets spotted at 270 for 20 off bullseye. Fly heading 270 from takeoff for 20km. Use your eyes. I find you can navigate very well in this fashion.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

^^^

Thanks! Didn't think about that. I suppose you can use other waypoints as IP/Bullseye aswell, especially if they're placed over clear landmarks like cities or lakes. Too bad that its very difficult to tell if you're flying off-course unless your flying straight from or towards the "bullseye". I know there are probably a mathematical formula you could use but math is not my strong side ;)

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

No, and besides, in some of those aircraft you couldn't do so anyway (your WPs are pre-loaded by the ground crew and in some aircraft you don't have access to the nav system from the cockpit that would let you change them).

Is this something that could be implemented?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda