Civilian plane / helicopter / water plane for fun flights

CHSubZero

This could also be an easy module for a 3rd party with a fast ROI.

No complex weapon systems to develop...

I use sometimes the BS or WH for just fun flights and really enjoy the complexity of the startup procedures. After "simulated" transport flights to different airports I enjoy the roll to a hangar and stopping the systems.

What do other users think about that?

Am I the only one who uses DCS as a FSX alternativ?

My Mods: DCS User Files

Modules owned: EVERY Module :pilotfly:

I think it would be awsome if added to civilian traffic is also civilian air traffic. Would be nice to see some civilian aircraft...even as AI...not to mention the mission possibilities. :p Air force one "Movie" anyone? :p lol

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

That's the only reason I was happy to see DCS mustang; a prop aircraft simulated to DCS levels.

No other sim, save for maybe Falcon 4.32, has simulated aircraft to such a high fidelity.

So yeah, I'd love to see ANYTHING modeled in DCS world, they have realism I can count on

Absolutely yes. DCS has completely replaced FSX for me despite the smaller stable. Even if you don't want civil aviation in DCS for some reason, there are plenty of military transport or trainer aircraft that could also include civil liveries.

eg. T-41, C-40, CC-150, CN-235, C-47, MH-65, etc.

Edited by VincentLaw

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1

I appreciate the combat element in DCS (hence the capital C) but yeah, i am no fighter or attack helicopter pilot. I would love to just do supply flights with small/medium aircraft and helicopters, perhaps a little CAS mission on the side. Therefor i am really looking forward to the uh-1h from belsimtek and i hope there will be more utility/transport aircraft coming in the future.

War is more than just the busines end, er.. front.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Im stoked for that T-2 Buck eye plane. That will be my cruse around plane I believe. The Uh-1H will be pretty awesome too. I really hope they get everything they want in to that release. :) I sometime take the 25T for fun flights around with some fuel bags and just cruse around and look at everything.

I cant wait for some 3rd parties to release new areas of the world to fly in as well. Seeing all their hard work pay off in some hopefully awesome scenery to enjoy. =)