Resetting the DSMS after Re-arming?

JujuMan

Hold down a button on one of the MFCD's, you'll then be brought to an options menu where you can replace a button's functions with other buttons. Choose "Load" then press the option you want replaced. You can now load weapons data.

Example, Hold a button on the MFCD. The screen goes black and shows the other options. Press the MFCD button next to Load. Then press the TGP button. TGP will now by replaced by the Load screen.

Edited by Exorcet
  • Like 1

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

:thumbup:

Glad to help.

Just wondering if this is the only way to do this or if there's another route to access that DTS Upload screen.

It's the only way I know. You only have so many buttons, so the MFCD's can't display everything at once.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

It's the only way I know. You only have so many buttons, so the MFCD's can't display everything at once.

Obviously, but I'm just curious where exactly its embedded in the broader onboard software then.

Is it external to the CDU? If it were internal to the CDU programming I'd assume that there'd be a relatively easy way to access it through some of the CDU menus.

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.

Obviously, but I'm just curious where exactly its embedded in the broader onboard software then.

Is it external to the CDU? If it were internal to the CDU programming I'd assume that there'd be a relatively easy way to access it through some of the CDU menus.

As far as I know it is not part of the CDU, it's in/part of the central interface control unit

System specifications: Computer, joystick, DCS world, Beer