Glowing Amraam News

Silver_Dragon

Glowing Amrram Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/glowingproductions?ref=stream

Small update:

My plan was to start work on the second trailer for DCS Mig-21, but there are some features that are not working with the build I have yet, so I have to wait until Beczl sends me the latest build with all the important features working. He said it could take another 1-2 weeks.

And though I could've spent that time working on Superior Fighters 2 (Flaming cliffs 3 promo) im in the middle of a moving process, switching apartment. So yeah, lots of stuff going on these days actually. But when things are back in place, I'll get started on the projects ASAP. I'll keep you posted. Cheers! :)

Edited by SkateZilla

Glowing Amraam in place of Glowind Amrram.

Thanks for the info.:thumbup:

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

• 2 months later...

More news

https://www.facebook.com/glowingproductions?ref=stream

Minor update on things:

I've decided to "pause" my work on my next video because there are some very interesting features coming for Flaming Cliffs 3 that I want to include in the movie before i continue working on it. One such feature to be mentioned is the fully rendered 3D cockpit for the Su-27, and I know alot of people would want to see that, and I think it would be nice to include for the movie.

Personally I wish I had this movie completed over a month ago, but seeing as FC 3 is still in its beta stage, why rush it? ;)

I have some very interesting stuff which I am going to try to achieve with my future projects, so hopefully that stuff wont dissapoint.

Thanks again for all the support guys. I've said it a million times before, but once these 2 projects I have on my timeline is out the door, it's time to shift gear....and replace some components in my pc! :P

Cheers!

Edited by Silver_Dragon

• 6 months later...

More news....

https://www.facebook.com/glowingproductions?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

"Hey why so quiet lately, what are you up to these days??" - Basically a question i've been getting a couple of times, so here's a quick update:

What i've been up to? Well, it's summer! So basically i've just been enjoying my time off work, and of course, been enjoying summer! On the movie front, well... my focus has already shiftet towards making Project 18, and I'm thinking of making a little teaser for that movie already (and no, don't ask questions regarding DCS F-18, or whatever it will be called, as there is no news on that front yet).

If the music I have chosen for the movie is final (which i now believe it is), this movie will be over 9 minutes long, and that is quite long for a promo movie. But trust me when I say this: The music I have chosen is better than anything I've ever done before, and the movie will of course be bigger than Project 10.

Expect lots of epic action and drama, sceenic views, calm sections, thrills, a little speech thrown in there, and maybe even some goosebumps!

Cheers guys and gals!

Omg, he's such a tease :mad: How can I go to sleep now? :cry: O c'mon guys, just one little DCS:Hornet cockpit screenshot, Matt, guys, pleeeeease :helpsmilie:

Edited by Suchacz

Just to fill in, there will be no information given by me regarding DCS: F-18 unless it's already been given/released by ED and/or Matt. It's still way too early anyway. ;)

Naturally :smilewink:

But you know man, I'm full of envy... :pilotfly::joystick: :music_whistling: :D

Random guess: the last belsimtek creation or edge.

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

• 2 months later...

News from Glowind....:)

https://www.facebook.com/glowingproductions?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

I hope that I can go public with the video project I've recently done with Eagle Dynamics soon. Still waiting for an official word that I can go public with the info (though honestly, I don't see why it should be a secret anyway). On a sidenote, it's my birthday! 1 step closer to the big 3-0!

Yes I turned 28 today. Anyways, I'll keep you posted.

Cheers guys and gals.

Hardly news, but happy birthday GA!! Dang...28 was so long ago!!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals