BlackShark 2 no function panels

phil1987

I'm designing a simpit for blackshark 2, and on page 6-94 of the book (back panel, ppk-800 systems preparation and check panel).

Most switches/knobs on this page are listed as no function, however I was wondering if anyone knows if these are working with blackshark 2?

INU Heat and INU Power work. The ballistics knob works, but I don't think Helios has bindings for it. I think one other switch will toggle, but does nothing.

Lot of work for two switches... but what the heck. :) I wish those lights to the left worked.

picture.php?albumid=254&pictureid=4147

Edited by JG14_Smil

Hello,

I use EpicUSB I/O system. Most powerful I/O system in the world (expensive, though). I've owned it for so long I am not familiar with any others.

I also use a couple Phidgets cards (which I would not need if I would finally learn to program in C).

Just take a good count of the switches you want to have working and plan your system with that. I'll sit down and count the switch leads needed one of these days. (it is well over 250)

Good luck with your project. A full cockpit is a monster of a job (trust me I know) :)

feel free to PM me anytime with questions.

Edited by JG14_Smil