AI P-51 gear doors not closing

SimFreak

Simfreak,

I had the same problem last night whilst trying to fly an F-15C in formation with AI Mustang,when I pressed ALT-J and jumped into the P-51D the central gear doors closed,pressed ALT-J back into Eagle they opened up again under AI.WEIRD!!!!!!!!!

ED,you really need to fix this as for somebody like me who likes to take many screenshots it's a major problem.

• 2 weeks later...

DCS World autoupdated for me today, and with knowledge of this issue and this thread, I hoped it might have been resolved after the update, however, after flying a singleplayer DCS P-51D mission with an AI wingman, still, the AI's wheel fairing doors wouldn't close. At least the AI's very combat effective when tasked to attack targets of opportunity.

I know you all at ED will look into this and correct it; thanks for the support!

Sniper121

DCS A-10C Beta Pilot

USAF Retired AMMO Troop (461X0/2W0X1)

AMMO Creed: "Providing The Enemy The Opportunity to Die for their country"

System Specs: XPS710 Intel Core2Quad©2.66GHz (4 CPUs)/4GB RAM@1066MHz/nVidia GF260GTX 896MB DDR3 PCIe x2 SLI/SB X-Fi/TM Cougar HOTAS-Ü2NXT Mod/SimPed F16/C Rudder Control System & TM Cougar MFD/TrackIR5 & TrackClipPro®.

• 2 weeks later...