Can´t activate BS2 Upgrade into DCSW.

Esac_mirmidon

With the release of DCSW new version i had choosed to uninstall all and made a clean install of all my modules.

After downloaded all i proceded with the instalation and all modules runs perfect but when i have installed BS2 upgrade module and run it the activation window appears, then i type the key but the program dont recognize it.

Inside starforce web my key is correct with activations left. Cleaning the registry don´t work and i don´t know what to do.

Also all modules are named with "_19" at last but BS2 upgrade are named "_20" Maybe the version is not the same and thats the reason why the program dont recognize my serial.?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

And you have black shark 1 installed as needed to register the upgrade version of BS2?

SPECS: Intel Core i5 760 @ 3.2 Ghz +turboboost enabled, 12 GB DDR3 1600 @ 1500 Mhz, ATI Radeon 5850, TrackIR 5, X52 Pro and Saitek pedals

And you have black shark 1 installed as needed to register the upgrade version of BS2?

Same issue here... and YES BS1 is installed. :helpsmilie:

Ideas???

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Yes, this was the first thing i had done.

Now i have only Lock On installed and BS1 installed and activated to install FC3 ant BS2 upgrade, CA an A-10C.

When i install DCSW and after BS2 upgrade and tried to run it, the activation window appears, i had typed my serial number but it says it´s wrong and i don´t know why.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

So will we have to download another update for this fix???

I would say that would be the case. Give them a little bit of time. They will fix it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Shaken, stirred, snap frozen - twice, turned into a snowman and shaken some more.

Thanx! Downloading now.:thumbup:

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Ok! Worked after I deleted the BlackShark 2 Key in the registry...:D

Update fixed the problem. Good Work c0ff!

Shagrat