how to learn F15

wolle

Hi,

I see that the F15 sim doesn't have training. How do I learn the F15? Any help would be appreciated.

Just go to training, then under FC3 you'll see a link to download the training videos, download and instal.

It's not like the A -10c training missions but it'll get u started.

Nero

27" iMac, 3.4GHz i7 Quad Core, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2Gb, Running Bootcamp, Windows 7 Home 64bit, Saitek X-52 Pro

Just go to training, then under FC3 you'll see a link to download the training videos, download and instal.

It's not like the A -10c training missions but it'll get u started.

There is no FC3 tab in training. Just to make sure: we are taking about the training option in the main menu of DCS world, right? Is there something wrong with my installation. BTW I understand that there are scrolling arrows that bring more airplane selections into view, I have A1-10, Ka-50, P-51 and SU-25 options, but no FC3... (and yes, I have FC3 installed, I can e.g. load the campaign for the F15C, but can't get very far, since I don't know how to start up the bird... Anybody else have this problem?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

There is no FC3 tab in training. Just to make sure: we are taking about the training option in the main menu of DCS world, right? Is there something wrong with my installation. BTW I understand that there are scrolling arrows that bring more airplane selections into view, I have A1-10, Ka-50, P-51 and SU-25 options, but no FC3... (and yes, I have FC3 installed, I can e.g. load the campaign for the F15C, but can't get very far, since I don't know how to start up the bird... Anybody else have this problem?

Maybe not quite what your looking for but I seem to remember Ironhand had an excellent Doppler radar tutorial video for the eagle on flankertraining.com

Home-Built Rig - | ASUS TUF Z390-Plus| i9 9900k | 2080ti | 32g G.SKILL TridentZ |Samsung 970 evos | Tagan 1100w PS | Warthog Hotas | Track ir 5 | Saitek Pedals | PFT Collective