much easier to take of with version 1.2.2

wolle

I found it is much easier to take off with version 1.2.2. Maybe that's why the auto-rudder and take-off assistance options have disppeared in version 1.2.2., right? Does anybody else have that experience.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

• ED Team
I found it is much easier to take off with version 1.2.2. Maybe that's why the auto-rudder and take-off assistance options have disppeared in version 1.2.2., right? Does anybody else have that experience.

???? Do you really fly DCS? :)

If you are not kidding please check if you are not in GAME mode. If you are in REAL mode please make a screenshot of OPTION screen and report a bug - there were no changes neither in options nor in FM.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

• ED Team

Alice in Wonderland... :)

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

• ED Team

Anyway... please turn off controls indicator and check if the rudder tick moving as you do not perform any rudder input at TO.

I tried an excercise takeoff now, and it seems as hard as before update and that meens no change for me. You still must be quick on rudder pedals :smilewink:

...and no noticable change in flight behavior or landing procedure as well. So VFAT is NOT in danger, I hope :thumbup:

Here is the screen shot that was requested.

The interesting question is what values will the program assume for auto-rudder and take-off assistence in the absence of these? Will do some flight testing tonight, but now I have to go to work:( By the way, I used the autoupdater.

Screen_121109_083659.thumb.jpg.09dda15497593097fe09d0fc6786786f.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

I made a clean install about 2 weeks ago (version 1.2.1), and yesterday updated (with the updater program) from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 and all the options (including auto rudder) are there and available to turn on or off.

And I should note that the Auto rudder option is ON by default (for example, when you make a clean install), so if you want to play full realism, you'll want to turn it off first.

EDIT:

I went and checked to see what's going on, so here's the jiff:

I updated to 1.2.2, and the auto-rudder option WAS there. I know, because I checked AND set that option properly.

I then purchased and installed FC3, AFTER I updated DCS World to 1.2.2. And now, these options seem to be indeed gone.

Is it possible that FC3 somehow affected this?

Edited by ishtmail

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display