Top pilot calls for halt on stealth programs

marcos

Actually it was started by Russia.

Same thing with allegedly downed B2. Only thing that Yugoslavs said was that they hit "something" and that same "something" disappeared for radar over Spacva forest in Croatia. They never officially said anything about B2 (again this idea came from US).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Actually it was started by Russia.

Like i said YU never said anything about B2. BUT there was something hit, and recording was made of (UFO :) ) pilot asking for permission to eject, and response form what appear to be AWACS which said "do not eject at any cost". Later in 2002 NATO delivered questionnaire to YU PVO command. Topic was on what conditions and time of day did YU PVO spot F117 and B2?!? What procedures were used before spotting? What equipment was used etc... That was the trigger for stories of downed B2. On other side the morning after the incident some German media together with HRT (Croatian state TV) reported of "something" crashing in Spacva forest. For months access to Spacva forest was denied by military :huh:

After you put all this things together you start to wonder what did happen, and if something went down what was it.

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2Ghz, 8GB Kingston HyperX @1.6GHz, Ati Radeon HD7870 2GB GDDR5, 19' 1440x900 screen

You would be lucky to be in the same situation as Greece. Greece has countries like Germany and France and the ECB trying to bail it out. They also have the option of going back to the Drachma. Nobody is going to bail out the US because nobody is able to.

We don't need Germany and France. We have the King Dollar! As long as you will need the King Dollar to buy oil, we will be able to print money all we want. Have you heard of QE (quntitative easing). we are currently doing a QE 3, and at this point it is not limited in time ...

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

After you put all this things together you start to wonder what did happen, and if something went down what was it.

I think the place to start is to double-check every chain.

Soooo many times spurious reports (often helped by gullible media) lead to the appearance of major stuff going down when, in reality, there was nothing.

"Do not eject at any cost" especially sounds like something gullible conspiracy theorists would cook up. Doesn't make any kind of sense at all, but sounds dramatic enough allright. It's all silly G-men and MiB's from here... :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

We have the King Dollar! As long as you will need the King Dollar to buy oil

That could change at any time.

From what I've heard you're in a race to the bottom with the Chinese to see who can print money the fastest, devalue their currency and pick up exports as a result.

You would be lucky to be in the same situation as Greece. Greece has countries like Germany and France and the ECB trying to bail it out. They also have the option of going back to the Drachma. Nobody is going to bail out the US because nobody is able to.

The only thing Germany and France are bailing out are their own banks. Greece (and I am talking about its people) has never seen a single cent of all those billions of euros of bailout money.

The 'bailout', which is a temporary consolidation of the national debt, is actually just another loan that the Greek people will eventually have to pay - most likely by selling their entire economy to foreigners and ending up in a hellhole of third-world wages.

This loan did however prevent Greece from calling for bankruptcy (a scenario where German and French banks would effectively be screwed).

Bailout? More like capitalistic take-over. The greek people are not protesting just for the heck of it.

Sorry for the off topic rant. Stealth... Yeah... The problem with stealth is that it is, eventually, only temporary. If a generation of planes life span is about 20 years, will F22 and F35 stealth technology really remain stealthy for that long? Let's say the Chinese develop a sensor that will see those two planes in 10 years time... The US just threw billions of dollars into technology that might end up obsolete before the 6th gen planes are developed.

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display

• 2 weeks later...
The only thing Germany and France are bailing out are their own banks. Greece (and I am talking about its people) has never seen a single cent of all those billions of euros of bailout money.

The 'bailout', which is a temporary consolidation of the national debt, is actually just another loan that the Greek people will eventually have to pay - most likely by selling their entire economy to foreigners and ending up in a hellhole of third-world wages.

This loan did however prevent Greece from calling for bankruptcy (a scenario where German and French banks would effectively be screwed).

Bailout? More like capitalistic take-over. The greek people are not protesting just for the heck of it.

That's an interesting take on it. I'm personally of the opinion that banks who give ridiculous loans should be stuffed when the borrower fails.

Ultimately I think it's part of a master plan to force the financial integration of the EU into a US-style superstate, where every taxpayer in Europe has to underwrite bad loans.

The EU is now, IMO, a failed experiment. It could have worked if it was between nations with similar economic strengths and living costs (e.g. Britain, France and Germany etc.) but by trying to lump everybody together in it, it has failed, and will continue to fail even more diabolically as extra states are added.

you will wake up in 10... 9... 8... 7...................

Don't be cruel, let him sleep through it.

Am I on the right forum? Wasn't this a forum on aviation and a thread about stealth or am I dreaming all this? :D

National integration and finances determine military strategy.