FC3 - target lock does not work

Kuky

What am I doing wrong?

I turn the radar on... place target designator over target and press lock and it does not lock.. instead it looks like I'm pressing unlock target commant instead? I checked the commands list and it definitely shows the button I pressed in indeed target lock... what gives?

Only when target gets within around 70% of max missile range it auto locks... but doesn't want to lock the contact if I press target lock :doh:

No longer active in DCS...

alright, I found out what's going on.... if in STT mode I can lock the contact... but in TWS mode I can't, pressing lock target in TWS actually unlock it/resets cursor to center of the HUD. Is this something new in FC3 and intentional?

No longer active in DCS...

alright, I found out what's going on.... if in STT mode I can lock the contact... but in TWS mode I can't, pressing lock target in TWS actually unlock it/resets cursor to center of the HUD. Is this something new in FC3 and intentional?

yea noticed that too, I can not lock in TWS mode, I can only lock one then it goes into STT..:joystick:

I got it to work so no problem I just rebooted..

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||