Corrected FC3 flyables HD pits

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mustang, the current Su25 Cockpit use the "pribory-9-27.tga.dds" texture for the seat. Still missing in your package and in the original...

I'm looking in the zip now and i do see the pribory-9-27.tga.dds so i'm not sure what you're saying here - if you could show me or even upload the texture you're refering to it would help greatly.

You have a "pribory-09-27.tga.dds" in your package not the "pribory-9-27.tga.dds" which has been mapped in the Su25 cockpit ;).

Ah i see now (i hate it when things like this are staring you in the face yet fail to see it!) ok i'll go about correcting this :)

P.S is this for the Su-25A cockpit? my head doesn't go around far enough to even see the seat so i'll need to edit my snapviews to check this)

Ok guys, ANOTHER updated version uploaded, this time the corrections are made to the Su-27 and 33 pits, the GUN/MSL indicator is now correctly localised into russian, also reverted all warning lamps in the MiG-29A-S into russian.

Edited by Mustang
  • Like 1

Just in case. Some Su-25T pit bugs.

Screen_121113_154836.thumb.jpg.1dfe940faf9cfc6ef6c9a849fd02ff13.jpg

Edited by Hetzer

Мы - не русские, мы - русы!

Великая Тартария - Империя Русов http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL3KUQc8auo

Что делаТЬ - мягкий знак нужен.

Что делаеТ(сделаеТ) - мягкий знак НЕ нужен.

В глаголах после Ч и Ш на конце мягкий знак всегда ставится.

Great! But, we have some another bugs, sorry.

Screen_121113_204953.thumb.jpg.17e0f6fba912eaa7f2804c971bde6d0c.jpg

• Like 1

Мы - не русские, мы - русы!

Великая Тартария - Империя Русов http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL3KUQc8auo

Что делаТЬ - мягкий знак нужен.

Что делаеТ(сделаеТ) - мягкий знак НЕ нужен.

В глаголах после Ч и Ш на конце мягкий знак всегда ставится.

Now it looks good. But where is the Ricardo's blue flight suit? Perhaps it would be easier to use Zmey's (Ricardo's) textures with his permission because he excellent translated into Russian.

Edited by kobac

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

Now it looks good. But where is the Ricardo's blue flight suit? Perhaps it would be easier to use Zmey's (Ricardo's) textures with his permission because he excellent translated into Russian.

I removed the blue flightsuit on purpose since it was outdated from Flaming Cliffs 1 (used old maps on legs) many people i spoken to wanted it removed.