Corrected FC3 flyables HD pits

Yeah I fixed it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=73487&stc=1&d=1352923535

When I was coping and pasting the zip file in it looked like is was doing it but then I check the size and it had not changed.

I have to delete the original CockpitsHDTextures.zip and then paste the new one in for it to work (I'm using windows 8, it is weird).

Screen_121114_200130.thumb.jpg.c9467580e1e8f31c96aadf427b142012.jpg

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RWR

Screen_121115_104606.thumb.jpg.205bd08b52b8ccc67f942de83609d816.jpg

Мы - не русские, мы - русы!

Великая Тартария - Империя Русов http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL3KUQc8auo

Что делаТЬ - мягкий знак нужен.

Что делаеТ(сделаеТ) - мягкий знак НЕ нужен.

В глаголах после Ч и Ш на конце мягкий знак всегда ставится.

RWR

I don't think i can correct this positioning for the Su-25T RWR, it's not the texture thats the problem it how the sim positions the texture within the cockpit template (might be something for the ED devs to correct)

I'll take a good look for the RWR indicator lights and try to get them back into russian, but i'm having a real hard time finding out where they are located.

Edited by Mustang

Hi, I would like to tell everyone that the texture pack can by stealth for the auto updater, only need to make a directory with the same name of zip texture pack, with dds texture inside, this work for all zip files of the game, like cockpit or terrain textures

For example:

Mod work with \Bazar\World\textures\CockpitsHDTextures.zip

Just need to make this directory \Bazar\World\textures\CockpitsHDTextures\

And put dds files inside.

ED engine see zip files like directory, and directory with same name of zip file is like temptextures and overwrite zip files on ram memory.

Can be work for a new Ka50, P51 or A10 cockpit.

Thanks Mustang for this texture pack.

Excuse me for bad english.

Edited by T@kER
  • Like 1

Excellent work Mustang, great cockpit improvements!

The only one little bug I found, is in the Su-25T pit, IR Jamming light. Scrshot attached.

- KGB -

Fixed, package in first post updated.

edit: also removed english fonts from Beryoza RWR.

Edited by Mustang
  • Like 1

Mustang, last night I noticed in Su-25T the AoA indicator has Day and Night texture different font and Units are in different position... in Altimeter same thing, the font is little different in Day/Night texture.

EDIT: issue fixed and image deleted

Edited by Kuky

No longer active in DCS...

Nice job anyway!

Could you please also have a look at the green autopilot indicator leds that are displaced (i mean too much right from where they should be) on the SU-27

Thanks.

System Configuration: Windows 10 64bits, Intel I5-3570K, 8Go DDR3-1333Mhz, GeForce GTX 560Ti LE

DCS-FC3 Version 1.5.3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WinRAR diagmostic error: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\World\textures\__rzi_0.923: Write error in the file __rzi_0.923. Probably the disk is full. Access is denied.

I get this when I try and copy the file into the folder. What am I doing wrong?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

• 4 months later...

Mustang, it´s possible to make this mod only for Su25T?

I have downloaded your mod but i don´t know exactly what files are only for Su-25T.

Your Su-25T cockpit looks much better than the stock one, but now with 3D new Su-27 and Su-25 cockpits, i don´t need anymore the other ones , but the Tango is still a must have for me.

Thanks in advance.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Mustang, it´s possible to make this mod only for Su25T?

I have downloaded your mod but i don´t know exactly what files are only for Su-25T.

Your Su-25T cockpit looks much better than the stock one, but now with 3D new Su-27 and Su-25 cockpits, i don´t need anymore the other ones , but the Tango is still a must have for me.

Thanks in advance.

You can safely use the version that's posted up on the first post with 1.2.4, it will correctly use the Su-25T textures.

No harm with other new cockpit textures like Su-27 or Su-25?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4