• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hi guys

I decided to rework the Ricardo's Su-25T pit

-Ive removed the pilot picture at left side of the canopy

-TV screen retextured without pilot reflections

-Removed "Eagle Dynamics" on the right side of RWR (dont remember the Russian correct name)

-Night Tga textures redone and recolored to be the same on all the dashboard

-Russian letters version

Screen_131020_154801.thumb.jpg.2a609b6b2fe21d09ff77609426220dfe.jpg

Screen_131020_215406.thumb.jpg.c3947a65e7efd1050a14c73f85d2fc8f.jpg

Screen_131020_215410.thumb.jpg.fc811f71ba61426291280c1b62f5ac3f.jpg

Screen_131020_215426.thumb.jpg.3e4b77ce02263734bae7b9148aae79ae.jpg

Screen_131020_215429.thumb.jpg.3d49ed8cb554929019835d78e71518eb.jpg

Edited by LeVicieux

• 4 weeks later...

This HD package may not work anymore. I've checked Bazar\World\textures folder and there are only zip files now. Furthermore some dds are missing in those zips that are suggested by the HD pits mod, so it's risky to play 'Copy & Replace' with those zips.

Sabre.

I totally missed these posts :)

Hi guys

I decided to rework the Ricardo's Su-25T pit

-Ive removed the pilot picture at left side of the canopy

-TV screen retextured without pilot reflections

-Removed "Eagle Dynamics" on the right side of RWR (dont remember the Russian correct name)

-Night Tga textures redone and recolored to be the same on all the dashboard

-Russian letters version

http://www.mediafire.com/?yx8t614h82nqb4j

you do realize that the mod i upped in the first post already fixes the pilot reflection and practically everything else you mention here? :doh:

This HD package may not work anymore. I've checked Bazar\World\textures folder and there are only zip files now. Furthermore some dds are missing in those zips that are suggested by the HD pits mod, so it's risky to play 'Copy & Replace' with those zips.

Sabre.

i don't see what the issue is, i don't have any problems at all using my mod in 1.2.6 at all (heck they even work in the 1.2.7 build that i test!)

Edited by Mustang

i don't see what the issue is, i don't have any problems at all using my mod in 1.2.6 at all (heck they even work in the 1.2.7 build that i test!)

Good info, Mustang. Just a short note about change in the installation routine in current v1.2.6 on the first page would be helpful.

Cheers,

Sabre.

Mustang, when you have a minute, please list what original zip files your modded dds should replace in DCS's 1.2.6 /world/texture/*.zip -s. There are 387 files in your CockpitsHDTextures.zip and while I can sort most of them merely by the names still there are quite a few that are not so obvious name-wise.

Thanks,

Sabre.

you do realize that the mod i upped in the first post already fixes the pilot reflection and practically everything else you mention here? doh.gif
Mmmm .... Sorry but I have already checked the original files but it doesnt contain your fix.

Also about the SPO-15, I didnt managed to find the tga containing the "lamps indicators" (B, H, 10°, 30°, 50° etc...) I don't know why there are a lot of ".tga.dds" files seems to be corrupted.

It would be great for me to work specialy on this file !!!

Fortunately Su-25T files are OK and I managed to work with it :)

So I tried to fix as possible the bad superposition of tga files of the SPO-15, (and it's a very boring work :))

I've also inverted the "H" and "B" symbols

It's better but still not perfect;

I reworked the illumination color too

2 pictures of a real SPO-15 and inside the DCS Su-25A

Screen_131114_085953.thumb.jpg.e8bb6970f2b3c2472bfe4bad5c8b8aba.jpg

Screen_131114_090004.thumb.jpg.d372ff1d8783aa27ea614c0d90babcf7.jpg

Screen_131114_090447.thumb.jpg.46a604ef4af67ee71403397bce34a239.jpg

Screen_131114_090449.thumb.jpg.7c5db11bba3d293c96b48111269139a2.jpg

SPO-15l.jpg.c7bfcb4a46051db7e09e5bfc884b7687.jpg

Screen_131110_143622.thumb.jpg.fa46cbaa753667783b3faab5e616a536.jpg

Edited by LeVicieux

Thanks mustang works great with the 6dog Peters mod and I actually feel as though I'm in the cockpit.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

This mod works great! Making your own texture path in the autoexec.cfg also work great. Makes it more easy to keep track of what modifications you have activated. You still need to rename the original texture file you are replacing. Put the texture file in a folder of its own (on your best/quickest hard-drive). I use “C:\DCSTexture” as the storage point for texture replacements. As an example I use this for Mustangs great cockpit textures

Code in autoexec.cfg:

-- MOD Texture Mods "C:/DCSTexture/.."
table.insert(options.graphics.VFSTexturePaths, "C:/DCSTexture/CockpitsHDTextures.zip")

You still need to rename the original file after each DCS update. In this example I rename the CockpitsHDTextures.zip to CockpitsHDTextures.zip.org in the original texture path.

AND! Please se the path backslash is a forward slash in the autoexec.cfg file!

EDIT: This is not really usable to replace a lot of files spread over a lot of folders. Works for single file mods.

Edited by HiJack

This mod works great! Making your own texture path in the autoexec.cfg also work great. Makes it more easy to keep track of what modifications you have activated. You still need to rename the original texture file you are replacing. Put the texture file in a folder of its own (on your best/quickest hard-drive). I use “C:\DCSTexture” as the storage point for texture replacements. As an example I use this for Mustangs great cockpit textures

Code in autoexec.cfg:

-- MOD Texture Mods "C:/DCSTexture/.."
table.insert(options.graphics.VFSTexturePaths, "C:/DCSTexture/CockpitsHDTextures.zip")

You still need to rename the original file after each DCS update. In this example I rename the CockpitsHDTextures.zip to CockpitsHDTextures.zip.org in the original texture path.

AND! Please se the path backslash is a forward slash in the autoexec.cfg file!

EDIT: This is not really usable to replace a lot of files spread over a lot of folders. Works for single file mods.

HiJack, I think I'm starting to understand the installation routine now, will try it.

Thanks,

Sabre.

Hi Mustang, somehow I cannot download the file... I cannot pass the page in which ediafire asks me to key in verification. Can you share the file on some other cloud storage, please? Thanks in advance.

Nvm. It fixed itself. Thanks.

Edited by blackbelter

I've been trying to get the HD textures specifically for the su25t working. I've downloaded multiple versions of different pack, ricardo's, this one etc but none will work.

Any idea's? its hard to fly the su25t after using the high quality pits ricardo has done for the ka50 and a10c.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Does replacing ok with 1.2.9.10?

Installation is simple, place the CockpitsHDTextures.zip into \Bazar\World\textures folder.

I did as instructed but no change.

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit confused by this going in Bazar/World/Textures as some FC3 aircraft have their own zips in Mods\aircrafts\Flaming Cliffs\Cockpit\Resources\Model\Textures, so how does DCS decide which files to use?

Main rig: i5-4670k @4.4Ghz, Asus Z97-A, Scythe Kotetsu HSF, 32GB Kingston Savage 2400Mhz DDR3, 1070ti, Win 10 x64, Samsung Evo 256GB SSD (OS & Data), OCZ 480GB SSD (Games), WD 2TB and WD 3TB HDDs, 1920x1200 Dell U2412M, 1920x1080 Dell P2314T touchscreen

• 3 weeks later...

Mustang, thanks for taking the time to pack this and get the Russian pit textures in order.

I was looking forward to enjoying your texture pack, but I encountered a problem.

I downloaded the pack from Mediafire, pulled the entire ZIP file into my DCS:World/FC3 (Steam) installation's <DCSW installdir>/Bazar/World/Textures directory, overwrote the stock file, started up the game in a MiG-29S.

Once inside I got the following artifacts:

eih5z7a.jpg

uiCrA4i.jpg

This "griddy overlay texture" does not happen with the stock texture zip.

Can you help, please? The DCS version is the latest stable on steam (1.2.10, I think?)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...