finally FC3!

ralfidude

It just doesn't make sense...I mean how can ED go and make all these amazing..spectacular models for the AI...but not change the flanker model that was made in 2002. Seriously!... whats the logic here? Why is the F-18C more detailed than a flyable jet?

anyways...nice vid Ralfi. man! I think your vids are perfect trailers for FC3. Just looks so much fun.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

nice one guys!

System specs below

Case - Antec Three Hundred

PSU - Corsair AX750watt

Board - MSI Z170A GAMING PRO

CPU - Intel i5 6600K 3900MHz

Cooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus

Memory - Kingston HYPERX 16G DDR4 2400Mhz CL15

Graphics - MSI GEFORCE GTX 980 GAMING 4G

SSD - Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2 NVMe

Monitor - Philips 277E 27" 1920x1080 60Hz

OS - Windows 10 Home 64bit

Flight Controllers - Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG, Saitek COMBAT RUDDER PEDALS, TrackIR 4, Track Clip Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My current thoughts on FC3 is that it's a waste of my money...

40$ for what exactly? Just an upgraded F-15... I like the F-15, it looks great, but, the Russian aircraft have Ricardos HD cockpits which we all downloaded for FC2 for FREE... Lack of the 6DOF is also killing it for me right now...

Though it's a Beta, it is currently unplayable. Server crashes every few minutes for everyone. Weird yellow boxes on aircraft at times, and invisible MIGs on radar that we just played with. We tested the missiles, and we like that, but the fact that there were targets comign on and off of radar or just plain invisible made it a horrible air to air experience. RWR kept buzzing at us, we kept adjusting the radar for high and low, far and wide, low and high pulse, nothing... angled off, still nothing... I alt-F4d

I'm going to stop playing till the full release comes out and see if it's improved so I can stop my bitching, but I'm not happy right now and neither are any of the people that play with me.

The only reason I WOULD have bought FC3 is for the Su25T. You get that free in DCSW so why bother?

Is the FC3 version of the Su25T going to be any different?

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It just doesn't make sense...I mean how can ED go and make all these amazing..spectacular models for the AI...but not change the flanker model that was made in 2002. Seriously!... whats the logic here? Why is the F-18C more detailed than a flyable jet?

anyways...nice vid Ralfi. man! I think your vids are perfect trailers for FC3. Just looks so much fun.

coz next will be F-15 and then F-18. Now as you see F-15 has good model and cockpit it just needs AFM and the already made cockpit can be made click able. Most new comers to FC3 are for F-15. Now if you put new module as F-15 you sell people same model few scripts and grab another 40-60 bucks. And this is what happens when there is monopoly.

combatace...any luck with getting ur old models converted to edm for FC3? Would be great to replace the current ones.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Same things happened in earlier LO/FC games. The F-16 and F-18 always looked better. That's why there was so much talk on them being flyable......which never happened.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Great video, looks like so much fun.. My enthusiasm for picking my copy up once I recoup some of the expenditure of buying Halo 4 (because I couldn't take the wait anymore) has been very much restored. F-15 cockpit is simply a work of art. I feel bad for all the Ruskie bird pilots that they don't get 6DOF and a (currently) flawless exterior model, but I'm all about DAT EEGLE so I am going to enjoy the hell out of this.