finally FC3!

ralfidude

There is no FC3 version of Su-25T as this aircraft is a part of DCS World so you don't need to buy FC3.

Su25T is on the FC3 roster.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its just a carryover from previous FC releases. If they leave out Su25T from the FC3 release notes, people will go...what happened to the Su25T in previous versions?

So to make it simpler...just mention all FC planes are included.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

coz next will be F-15 and then F-18. Now as you see F-15 has good model and cockpit it just needs AFM and the already made cockpit can be made click able. Most new comers to FC3 are for F-15. Now if you put new module as F-15 you sell people same model few scripts and grab another 40-60 bucks. And this is what happens when there is monopoly.

Naah! Flight simming is small enough to not be a monopoly. I know we all moan and complain about the price, but hey...I am fine with the price...just concerned about lack of features (dynamic landings/takeoff). I mean they have to pay their employees salaries per month. Its hard enough to get sales for these products. I mean probably since FC3 has been released..there are just a few hundred copies or a thousand max that were sold so far (speculation by the posting intensity etc only on these forums). That seriously cannot support a viable business. I think its fair for ED to ask for the money.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|