Anyone Need....

A copy of LOMAC in the States that cannot get one online so they can fly FC3? I have an unopened extra copy to help someone out. Send me a PM, first come first serve.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

US Air Force Retired, 1C371

No rank or title will ever be as important as the unit patch you wear.

To add to this, I also have a copy of LOMAC original I collected a while back and have not used the key for it since I purchased the LockOn platinum afterwards...let me know if anyone would like it since it's been sitting in a box for years...

"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”

― Carl Sagan

Well mine isn't opened so I had no idea it didn't have a key...oh well I would have bene happy to party with it if all you needed was a key. Sorry about that guys

"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”

― Carl Sagan

I have the original lock on in box. Then bought lock on gold when flamming cliffs came out. I might need a day to find what box I packed it in but if needed pm me. I live in chicago il. Will ship it but interested party must pay for shipping.

Oh and by the way the original lock on used star force so no cd key was needed. With the original disc you should be able to install fc3.

Edited by Atomic978

=RvE=Atomic

Alienware Area-51, Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 3.2GHz, 8gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 Ram, EVGA SC GTX 570, Western Digital 1.0TB 64mb cache HD. Windows 7 Ultimate 64, Saitek X52 & Saitek Pro Peddals, TrackIR 4 Pro with Track Clip Pro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh and by the way the original lock on used star force....

Incorrect - no DRM on original disc.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

A common misconception. I thought LO contained Starforce too. This was because I bought Lock On Gold. (The version with the discs that don't like to be read(well they take a long time to read)).

What does use starforce is Flaming Cliffs and everything since then (except base DCS World). Although only the first Flaming Cliffs uses the old nasty version that installs itself slyly on your PC. The rest just use friendlier activations that keep getting better until we reach the present stage of auto-replenishing activations.

Incorrect - no DRM on original disc.

Indeed, no key or DRM.. I'll say no more. :music_whistling:

I still have my original CD so no worries for me.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Indeed, no key or DRM.. I'll say no more. :music_whistling:

I still have my original CD so no worries for me.

same for me...and it was fun flying the original very first Lock on again (on win8 by the way) ...without any patches or mods...simply as it came out...what a time :pilotfly::joystick:

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective