Heat settings white and black changed since new patch?

Ramstein

has the boat switch settings white and black heat changed since new patch? The intensity seems different when dailing in the different heat settings of the targets using the Boat switch in the A-10C since the new patch 1.22.

While our squad was flying with the new patch last night, it seems there were lots of changes, graphics seemed different, maybe the coloring tone of graphics? Washed out maybe too strong, but just not as strong color.

:huh:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Definitely more hazy, and the terrain colors a bit more washed out looking. The effect seems to be exaggerated on TGP display. Personally, I liked it better before the update.

i9 9900k - GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Z87 GD65 Mobo - 64GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz - Win10 64 bit - TM Warthog w FSSB R3 mod - TrackIr 5.

I haven't tried it through clouds yet, I wonder how that'll be.

Very mushy :P But if that's more realistic, hey, I guess we better just get used to it. If not however... :cry:

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

• 5 years later...

old thread, but it's gone bad again,, the white/black/boat switch settings...

for TGP, etc..

either too white or too black.

Use the Saitek X52 Pro, no problems with all other planes, flight sims, etc, using the dial 3 way on the throttle.

video: Nvidia GTX1060 with 6gb ram latest drivers. No overclocking on anything.

Win10

:helpsmilie:

anyone else see a problem...?

I didn't notice this because I have not flown the A-10C for along time...so I don't know how long this problem has been going. it could be just a driver setting.. I don't know.

No TrackIR (whether that matters or not)

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Deferred shading in 2.2 definitely altered how the MFCDs look. If you export the the screens to a monitor the affect isn't there, or you can turn off deferred shading.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer