Gun and unguided rocket training is driving me insane

Skall

Is there any progress on this issue?

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

How will they be released. Via updater or downloaded from file pages?

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Updated training missions can now be downloaded from the User Files site here:

http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/250461/

Unpack the archive into the game's Mods\aircrafts\A-10C\Missions\EN\Training folder.

Please let me know if you continue to experience problems. We still need to update the missions for other languages.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Thank you very much Evil.

A buddy of mine has picked up DCS and he's loving it. Unfortunately I had to tell him all the time that if he feels the mission is broken - it probably is. No more!

Thank you a lot!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System specs:

2500k @ 4.6 GHz

8GB RAM

HD7950 OC'd

Win7 x64

Posting tracks to make your DCS better - attention bump incoming!

• 7 months later...

Still having problems with this in 1.2.5 (I say still, I've only recently bought the Hog, so haven't tested before).

I got told to turn to WP3 and did so but before I got half-way there, I got told to turn to WP4, so I did but nothing triggered when I got there, so I flew all the way back to WP3 and turned round and then it triggered on the way back to WP4 and told me to deselect OSB8 and OSB18, which I did but the highlights on the buttons never disappeared (I tried pressing and holding them again for a couple of seconds as sometimes this seems necessary) and it told me to aim for the red smoke but not how to fire and I couldn't fire any rockets or guns, so that was disappointing!

Of course it's possible that some mod I'm using causes problems with the mission but even if I disable all mods and try again and it works, it doesn't prove anything and I'd have to play it repeatedly with/without mods to determine for sure and life's too short ;) Most of my mods are for the KA-50 or UH-1H anyway, with the only A10C specific ones being Horse of War (cockpit mod) and Bigger HUD Font.

EDIT: Typical, just after posting this I find this thread, which probably explains what I did wrong (failed to raise landing gear) http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=100361 I don't know if that's what happened so it could be something else but I'll try the mission again and make sure I do this to see if it works then.

Edited by doveman

Main rig: i5-4670k @4.4Ghz, Asus Z97-A, Scythe Kotetsu HSF, 32GB Kingston Savage 2400Mhz DDR3, 1070ti, Win 10 x64, Samsung Evo 256GB SSD (OS & Data), OCZ 480GB SSD (Games), WD 2TB and WD 3TB HDDs, 1920x1200 Dell U2412M, 1920x1080 Dell P2314T touchscreen