1.12 wish

Hello Gents !

i noticed that u guys started to work on 1.12 .. and me and some of my friends have a wish in the new patch .. we would like to see the fuel is classify like the wepons .. i am one of the gunzo fans and i saw my self many complains about the fuel status .. some ppl take really low fuel to get better turn rate ..while they said that they going to take the same fuel status they agreed on .. so we will apprectiate if u guys can do it and make the fuel classify and could lock by the host

S!

sig2sv7.jpg

well i am not here to answer this kinda of questions guys .. and if u know me well i have enough expert to tell if i am flying against some one have the same fuel i have or not .. there is several ways for that .. wish u guys understand i am just asking for some thing alot of ppl really wish to be exist in the game and thats all

S!

sig2sv7.jpg

If you can mantain a defensive fight, stay our of his gun sight, and extend, you can use his advantage to yours.

In RL, in the unlikely event that a fight would become gunzo, You would not know the fuel state of your opponent.

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]

Major addons? He didn't ask to lockout the fuel level on a new flyable F/A-18.

This new classification system is a bug that reared its ugly head after the patch went public. Just like the Tung/Mav problem.

So it is confirmed that a Tunguska cannot shoot down a Maverick? I thought it was only some of the older systems that couldn't...

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

It's confirmed that Tunguskas shooting down mavericks was not the intention of patch 1.11. That, however, is not from ED directly, but from beta testers. I think it has been decided that Tungs, even if they can shoot down a mav, wouldn't do it with the success rate as modelled in 1.11.

It's confirmed that Tunguskas shooting down mavericks was not the intention of patch 1.11. That, however, is not from ED directly, but from beta testers. I think it has been decided that Tungs, even if they can shoot down a mav, wouldn't do it with the success rate as modelled in 1.11.
Not trying to make this into the new "tung/mav"-thread, but as long as the Tunguska can track and lock the missile it should have a pretty high success rate as the Tunguska missile probably have a proximity fuze and therefore would have to miss by a lot to not shoot down the incoming missile.

The Maverick doesn't contain any ECM or stuff like that so if it can be tracked and locked it should be dead meat, no?

On the other hand, if the launching aircraft uses ECM that should act as protection for it's own missile I guess.. and by the time the Tunguskas radar can burn through the jamming it should be too late to launch against the Mav.

Maybe.

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

There are many ways to be sure if your oponent is taking less fuel then agreed upon. Turning performance is more superior to yours not due to maneuvering but lesser weight. First of all people that have less weight will most probably force an angles fight pulling hard lead pursuit inside the oponent's circle and when doing so of course killing their speed but then again they will recover the speed quick enough before you use your speed advantage. Also the pilot can tolerate more hard G turning and the climb rate is completely different. We are actually blessed with the lockon engine that you can actually feel the difference even when the guy uses 2-3 % less fuel then you. Whoever has some knowlege in gunzo ACM will know what I'm talking about. Basicly what Flame wants here is a fair fight thats all. When u agree on 40 % or whatever be fair and stay with that fuel, that is the best and the most fair way to see who is better flyer. But I wont be discussing this anymore, I got well used to people taking less then agreed on anyways.

Yes, and I want the AFM for the su27 in 1.12 :p

But seriousely, let's say you do gunzo, who cares if the other dude has 20%? I mean if you're good enough, you can evade him for those 2 minutes, by then he'll be bingo and go easy on the AB. That's the way bpg survived all his online gunzo encounters in Flanker 2.5 :p (ps I was a big gunzo n00b back then, and nothing has changed since :|)

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

As far as I could tell 1.12 is a conjuction of hotfixes, nothing more.

I have a simple thing in mind that could be a nice idea to change...

Its top screen text saying who shot who, or any informative text wich the server can specify wich info can be seen or not. In adition to that, customixable font size and type and color.

I like to know who "kills" me, and who do I "kill".

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

ED is aware of many requests for this feature. Whether they change it or not.. Who knows. Maybe it's not that simple for Lock On. Or maybe they don't think its necessary. We can already record tracks and detect what fuel load the opponent is using. Personally I think secrecy of fuel can make a guns fight more interesting.

Yes, and I want the AFM for the su27 in 1.12 :p

But seriousely, let's say you do gunzo, who cares if the other dude has 20%? I mean if you're good enough, you can evade him for those 2 minutes, by then he'll be bingo and go easy on the AB. That's the way bpg survived all his online gunzo encounters in Flanker 2.5 :p (ps I was a big gunzo n00b back then, and nothing has changed since :|)

It was?

OK!

I need to start doing gunzo again . . . .

I aggree with Force F on this one. When I play or used to play ghost recon in a clan I would and still say this about shooters like that and sure it applies here. "Its not kills that win games its how you do it". I never beat myself up when I get only 2 kills or 11 , its how I did my job with the team or how i played lone wolf. Just my 2 cents, competition is great but isnt this about fun , i dont know.

Or maybe I wrote this because i find myself complaining about paying for a cable connection to play whatever game and find myself on too many servers that have too many restrictions and rules. Damn i think im sounding old.

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

This isnt in the current 1.12 list, there arent any major addons in this patch.

The patch is to fix a few more of the bugs that have reared their head after lenghty testing, oh and maybe a.......no....i shouldnt say i might get in trouble ;)

hmm what could that "maybe a... no... i shouldn't say" possibly be? :confused:

As long as I don't see my mavericks being shot down by hand held IR launchers on the ground :rolleyes: I should be cool with it...