Please don't say it is so...

Manny

Jane's USAF had both. :)

I would really like to see a Su-30 with multiplayer support for both seats. Maybe in a few years. :biggrin:

We've already had it ;)

Roll back to v1.02 and check out my two-seater mods here . . . .

http://www.lockonskins.co.uk/index.php?page=downloads&cat=98

Unfortunately, they removed the dual-control code for Flaming Cliffs :(

LMAO that would be the worst war scenario ever specially if you want to fly the PAF F16's.Picture this :

Your in a F16A (early block which is only one which the Pakistanis have) without any BVR and old rusting AIM9's against highly upgraded Indian MiG29K's armed with R77's , R27's , R73's plus SU30's , Mirage 2000-5's with AWACS backing them up.No balance there buddy and no fun.Certainly I would never fly an F16 there :P

I do support the idea of an India - Pakistan map however since it has never been done before and nice change from the same old mid-east , Crimea or the what if cold - war scenarios.Wars involving lesser known airforces and countries (India , Israel etc) would really be awesome.

Actualy pakistan F-16's can fire AMRAAM's, they have more F-16's on order. Block 50's. The old F-16A's have an upgrade similar to MLU.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I wouldn't mind the Tornado one bit, but we're back to the two-seater problem.

Actually, that isn't that hard.

We know dual-controls work . . . . somewhere I have a quote from one of the ED team thinking out loud about dual-control aircraft, avionics load, and so forth.

In fact the Tornado wouldn't be too bad a candidate for such a development - reason being that the netcode is better with discrete inputs than axis movement. The Tornado rear seat has no flight controls - it's purely for controlling the avionics.

If ED decide they want to do a Tornado as a major new project, it's unlikely to be the two-seat issue stopping them - more likely A2G radar, avionics complexities, information scarcity, and lack of commercial interest.

Don't know what the situation is on those right now.

I don`t care if it is a f16 mig29k ... the only thing I want is a A2G Radar.

Let start with this.

I am with you on this 100%

Then you could advance on other planes

Afm for all aircraft and a different multirole for US side...F-18 would be great

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb

One of the great things with LockOn is that we can actually pit flyable eastern aircraft against flyable western aircraft... and you don't like that?

Perhaps I would like to see roles reversed and Western aircraft become dumb AI for a change. At least that is the case when I fly off-line in the Russian birds.

As for online and one side against the other, it has appeal and it is a welcome change to have a smarter enemy whatever plane u choose to fly in Lo-Mac.

... I've never had a sim that featured it.

Falcon 4: Allied Force ring a bell Yellonet? Falcon 4 for that matter? How about the the other Falcon simulations out there? You never had opportunity to try any of these? Or was it you were not interested in them?

Well, Janes USAF wasn't exactly what i would call a "sim".. lol :rolleyes:

One thing all sims could learn from that jane's series is the training...you felt like you were learning with the instructor there with you. Even though it was a "game" I learned a lot from this type of training. Especially if you want new pilots with little knowledge of this type of software. Actually..all of these are games ;)

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb

We've already had it ;)

Roll back to v1.02 and check out my two-seater mods here . . . .

http://www.lockonskins.co.uk/index.php?page=downloads&cat=98

Unfortunately, they removed the dual-control code for Flaming Cliffs :(

I am certain he means official support by ED even if they incorporate your mod as official code and roll with it. I would be highly in favor of this and would make Lo-MAc the only sim I fly. AR15.gif everything else.

Just to straighten one or two things out. From my recollection, the 1.2 Black shark Addon is the end of lomac. It is dead, gone, kaput. Nothing more is being added to Lomac, it sleeps with the fishes. The King is dead long live the king.

After 1.2, Ed begins a new sim tentatively called "Tank Killers" POSSIBLY (I'm probably wrong) featuring flyables of the SU-25T, A-10, Ka50 and AH-64. This is all the info we have on the sim from ED. This will possibly be heavily based on portions of lomac.

The "Destroyer" (thanks bablefish) "F16-project" is, in my understanding of the situation, the 4th generation sim from ED. i.e. from the ground up build of a completely new sim. Featuring an F-16 and a Mig29. Ditching old code, a complete re write. This will not see the light of day for a few years to come, and plans most definitely will change.

Again any (or all) of the above may be incorrect so please correct any inaccuracies.

But first may i be the first to scream "DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN THIS TIME!!!!!!!" sorry had to get that out.

Nate

Afm for all aircraft and a different multirole for US side...F-18 would be great

Thermaltake Tsunami Dream Tower || Asus A8N-SLI Premium || AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 || Corsair TWINX2048-3200C2PRO || PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool® 850 SSI || Thermalright XP 120 w/ Delta TFB1212GHE 220CFM || 2x SATAII Western Digital Caviar SE 160 GB RAID 0 || 2x BFG Geforce 7800 GTX OC 256MB in SLI w/Zalman VF700cu || Creative X-fi || Plextor SATA PX-716SA DVD±RW || Mitsubishi 21"CRT || Windows XP Professional SP2 || TM Cougar HOTAS NXT Mod || Simped F-16C Rudder Pedals || Track IR 3 Pro

Jeez MonnieRock, with a top-of-the-line system like that ... seems like you can probably afford to just go out and BUY yourself an F-18! :) Why wait for ED?

Falcon 4: Allied Force ring a bell Yellonet? Falcon 4 for that matter? How about the the other Falcon simulations out there? You never had opportunity to try any of these? Or was it you were not interested in them?
I know of them and I tried the F4 demo but I really didn't like the feeling after I was spoiled by Flanker 2.5 / LockOn. And as I said I've never really had a sim with that plane.

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

Perhaps I would like to see roles reversed and Western aircraft become dumb AI for a change. At least that is the case when I fly off-line in the Russian birds.

As for online and one side against the other, it has appeal and it is a welcome change to have a smarter enemy whatever plane u choose to fly in Lo-Mac.

That was not what I meant, I never play online and I still enjoy both american and russian aircraft, mostly the russian to be honest.

It's fun to set up different scenarios and have the possibility to play it from both sides. One sided sims are so much more limited.

But first may i be the first to scream "DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN THIS TIME!!!!!!!" sorry had to get that out.

Nate

The consensus reality seems to be that campaigns are not necessary at all.. after all, it's a well-known fact that aerial warfare is mostly about the hunt for something to shoot down. So obviously a campaign with lots of ground units fighting their silly wars over who controls which strategic areas is just a silly distraction from the main part of ANY decent combat sim: The fragging bit. Duh!

PS: :D

Just to straighten one or two things out. From my recollection, the 1.2 Black shark Addon is the end of lomac. It is dead, gone, kaput. Nothing more is being added to Lomac, it sleeps with the fishes. The King is dead long live the king.

After 1.2, Ed begins a new sim tentatively called "Tank Killers" POSSIBLY (I'm probably wrong) featuring flyables of the SU-25T, A-10, Ka50 and AH-64. This is all the info we have on the sim from ED. This will possibly be heavily based on portions of lomac.

The "Destroyer" (thanks bablefish) "F16-project" is, in my understanding of the situation, the 4th generation sim from ED. i.e. from the ground up build of a completely new sim. Featuring an F-16 and a Mig29. Ditching old code, a complete re write. This will not see the light of day for a few years to come, and plans most definitely will change.

Again any (or all) of the above may be incorrect so please correct any inaccuracies.

Nate

Yeah, that's the way I understand it.

It's a possibility that Tank Killers may be an addon-type product - considering what they're doing, I think that would make sense.

Sounds about right for the F16 sim, too.

About time we remind everyone that that old chestnut, the Dynamic Campaign, was originally planned to be included in Lomac - due to ill health and the programmer responsible leaving the team, it got scrapped.

Fingers crossed, ED will have time to write a DC for the F16/MiG29 project. For Tank Killers would be great, but I don't think it's going to happen that soon.

I know britgliderpilot, I asked you the files of that mod a few months back. ;)

I was talking about a Su-30 with multiplayer support for both seats with all the realistic settings as for other LockOn jets: Avionics, etc...

Ahhh, gotcha.

Yeah, that'd be cool :D

Wouldn't leave me with anything to do, but I reckon I can live with that :p

The consensus reality seems to be that campaigns are not necessary at all.. after all, it's a well-known fact that aerial warfare is mostly about the hunt for something to shoot down. So obviously a campaign with lots of ground units fighting their silly wars over who controls which strategic areas is just a silly distraction from the main part of ANY decent combat sim: The fragging bit. Duh!

PS: :D

Knowing that you can actually have an impact on the war is a really positive thing to have in a game about just that, war.

Fingers crossed, ED will have time to write a DC for the F16/MiG29 project. For Tank Killers would be great, but I don't think it's going to happen that soon.

It's my understanding that ED has no desire to EVER build a DC. Which is an absolute shame. The crown for "King of all Sims" is currently up in the air (pitiful pun there :D)--I think the first company to build a sim with multiple flyables and a DC will be the new champion. Since ED probably doesn't want to tackle the DC, then the only hope is what Lead-pursuit does post-F4:AF or Fighter Ops.