SweetFX for DCS ??

Guys I'm really getting a bit lost on the entire SweetFX/injectSMAA story and the last attempt failed...

So let me ask, is there or is there not a SweetFX for DCS x64 using an Nvidia card with no further mods and alterations like HDR with a D and the like and no extra software like MSI AB and RP...?

And what about the original injectSMAA, does anybody have that working for DCS x64?

There is! http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4581604&postcount=528

Thats all you need and it works. Nothing more nothing less.

g8PjVMw.png

Just checking if it's just me... Does anyone find Pete's settings make the HUD too hard to see? I couldn't see the HUD when on certain airports like Batumi, or if the background was sky/clouds.

Changed some of the settings to make it less bright and can see it better but not as good as default. Have tried HDR cold/warm/normal/off too.

Ps Pete, not saying your settings are bad. Just checking that it's not my own PC configuration :-)

And thanks for the upload!

• Like 1

Intel i5 4670 | GTX 970 | 8 gb Ram | Windows 10

Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek Rudders | Logitech G27 | Astro A40

Just checking if it's just me... Does anyone find Pete's settings make the HUD too hard to see? I couldn't see the HUD when on certain airports like Batumi, or if the background was sky/clouds.

Changed some of the settings to make it less bright and can see it better but not as good as default. Have tried HDR cold/warm/normal/off too.

Ps Pete, not saying your settings are bad. Just checking that it's not my own PC configuration :-)

And thanks for the upload!

>>> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1798529#post1798529

I almost feel ashamed for not reading there first, but didn't know it was related to your HDR mod.

Thanks for your contributions and support PeterP, even if we ask 10,000 of the same question :D

Intel i5 4670 | GTX 970 | 8 gb Ram | Windows 10

Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek Rudders | Logitech G27 | Astro A40

I haven't experienced any degradation in performance using it

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

is there any fps loss when you use sweetfx ?

I would say that it is nothing you would notice if there is any at all. I am using it on three flight sims with no issues that I can see.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Installed as instructed, inserted the .dll files into the DCS World/bin folder and I get at start up "DCS has stopped working". I using Win. 7-64, Nvidia 570 Ti. Any ideas/tips? Thanks for your help--

Did you install the PeterP version or the raw SweetFX from another source? I am asking because I have one SweetFX setting file that will cause that, and I don't know why. In my case it is a profile from a member named DrCrow but I have no problems with PeterP settings.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It might be because PeterP uses different versions of SweetFX than DrCrow. And those two version have incompatible settings files.

Except from what I can tell, they do not and the files are not.

I don't know if this is suppose to happen but the injector alone (with every setting set to 0) brings my FPS back from 55 to 20...

So I do have the x64 SweetFX functioning it's just not an option for me in its current state I'm afraid.

i7 4790K: 4.8GHz, 1.328V (manual)

MSI GTX 970: 1,504MHz core, 1.250V, 8GHz memory

same version just replace SweetFX_settings.txt :thumbup:

That is why I am so puzzled. I had been running PeterP's with no issues, so I just created a copy of it with your settings file. I haven't dug too deep into it yet but it has to be something I am doing or have running.

That is why I am so puzzled. I had been running PeterP's with no issues, so I just created a copy of it with your settings file. I haven't dug too deep into it yet but it has to be something I am doing or have running.

Try that

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/7329082/file.html

PeterP HDR & Mustangs Clouds -SweetFX

included my own SweetFX config works for me :)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My ReShade 2 configuration for DCS World 1.5

My SweetFX & ReShade settings for DCS World 1.2 (outdated )

I had issues with a sweetfxsettings file I downloaded from google documents. I found out the document was corrupted or soemthing, so I copied the txt made a new document and saved it as SweetFX_settings.txt it worked for me!

• Like 1

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

I had issues with a sweetfxsettings file I downloaded from google documents. I found out the document was corrupted or soemthing, so I copied the txt made a new document and saved it as SweetFX_settings.txt it worked for me!

Good point. Had not gotten that far in my thinking. Thanks.

@DrCrow I will try that as well, as I am already using Mustang's clouds anyway. Thanks.

• Like 1

I don't know if this is suppose to happen but the injector alone (with every setting set to 0) brings my FPS back from 55 to 20...

Anyone experienced this as well?

i7 4790K: 4.8GHz, 1.328V (manual)

MSI GTX 970: 1,504MHz core, 1.250V, 8GHz memory

I'm using PeterP's "HDR with a D like Dynamic" mod as well as his SweetFX package from this post (http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1873475#post1873475) with my DCS 1.2.7.

It's superb :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Graphic is sharp, cool effects.

Here screen comparison:

1) DCS with HDR Normal

2) DCS with HDR Warm Colors

3) PeterP's SweetFX package

All three screens have the "HDR with a D like Dynamic" mod from PeterP enabled.

My Mods: DCS User Files

Modules owned: EVERY Module :pilotfly:

@DrCrow

Must have been a corrupt file, as the same mod works once I used the settings file from your combined package. Thanks.