saitek x52 help

Gutted i have just reinstalled lockon as i want to buy fc3 i have just plugged my x52 in and for some reaseon its deciding to go right all the time with the rudder,i aint used it for couple of months and was working fine when last i used it,any body know why this has gone like this?

Did you make sure you have rudder assigned to the correct axis in game.

=RvE=Atomic

Alienware Area-51, Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 3.2GHz, 8gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 Ram, EVGA SC GTX 570, Western Digital 1.0TB 64mb cache HD. Windows 7 Ultimate 64, Saitek X52 & Saitek Pro Peddals, TrackIR 4 Pro with Track Clip Pro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

check the cable that goes from the Throttle to the Stick..

it may need replaced. or the wires inside the stick were cut from being worn against the metal tube.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Disconect and reconnect to the usb, same with the lead in between the throttle and stick. Then recheck the properties, see if this has cured it. You can wiggle the connection lead between the throttle and stick and see if there is a loose connection either on the hardware or in the cable. you can purchase new cables too, can't remember what they are called but I did read someone got one but it was 6ft long lol.

HTH

Best Regards

Nigel

AKA Rubberduck

My Dad- Always check for paper before sitting down....:music_whistling:

Win7 64bBit,Intel® Core i7x4-3820 (3.6GHz), ASUS® SABERTOOTH X79, INTEL CERTIFIED LIQUID COOLING

16GB DDR3 2400MHz, NVIDIA GeFORCE GTX 680 4GB, 240GB INTEL® 520 SERIES SSD, 2TB WD CAVIAR BLACK

BLU-RAY ROM DRIVE, CORSAIR 750W ENTHUSIAST SERIES, AeroCool Touch 2000 LCD Touch Screen 4 Fan Controller

Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Xtreme Audio, Hotas WH, Saitek Pro-Flight Pedals & Cougar MFD's