Request another serial number

lorfar

Hi

i bought Flaming Cliffs 3.

When i reach to 0 number Activation available, can i request another serial or another 9 number of activation ?

Thanks

Lorenzo Farina

"I told Orville and i told Wilbur, that thing will never fly" The last fomous words

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi

i bought Flaming Cliffs 3.

When i reach to 0 number Activation available, can i request another serial or another 9 number of activation ?

Thanks

Lorenzo Farina

Just keep in mind that your installations and uninstallations numbers are limitless. Activations are only triggered with hardware changes, OS reinstalls etc etc and even then you have deactivations to rely on as well.

In other words, reasonable use will see your activations/deactivations lasting a couple of decades, dependant on how often you juggle hardware and even then, as Sobek stated, if you do run out, they are automatically replenished.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Just keep in mind that your installations and uninstallations numbers are limitless. Activations are only triggered with hardware changes, OS reinstalls etc etc and even then you have deactivations to rely on as well.

In other words, reasonable use will see your activations/deactivations lasting a couple of decades, dependant on how often you juggle hardware and even then, as Sobek stated, if you do run out, they are automatically replenished.

Before reinstall OS, can i make some backup only for application ?

Thanks both for fast reply.

Lorenzo

"I told Orville and i told Wilbur, that thing will never fly" The last fomous words

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Before reinstall OS, can i make some backup only for application ?

Best bet would be to deactivate.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Best bet would be to deactivate.

But if i deactive, after reinstall os i must activate and the number of activations and deactivation is subtracted by 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

lorfar, deactivation allows you to re-use the previously used activation.

Also, if at some point in the future you run out of activations, you will automatically get a new one after 30 days.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

But if i deactive, after reinstall os i must activate and the number of activations and deactivation is subtracted by 1

If you deactivate it is only your deactivations that decrease - your activations will remain constant.

Edit: Aaaarrgghhhh..........Norrised :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you deactivate it is only your deactivations that decrease - your activations will remain constant.

Ok ... and when i reach 0 number of deactivations ?

It's like the number of activation ?

Thanks

Lorenzo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As I said:

When you reach 0 activations, 30 days will pass, and then you get a new activation.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

It's same thing also for Black Shark 2 ?

When i reach 0 number of activation passed 30 days and 1 added ?

Thanks

Edited by lorfar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All products except Flaming Cliffs 2 and Black Shark 1.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I want to upgrade windows 7 home premium to windows 7 Ultimate with Windows Anytime Upgrade. (WAU)

It's not a reinstallation of OS.

I have to deactivate FC 3, and after uprade Os active again FC 3 or not ?

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Now that was another question. I am not 100% certain. Records should remain since it's not a reinstallation, but I truly don't know. This depends a lot on how Windows handles that. Hopefully someone else here knows the answer to this question.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Now that was another question. I am not 100% certain. Records should remain since it's not a reinstallation, but I truly don't know. This depends a lot on how Windows handles that. Hopefully someone else here knows the answer to this question.

I find it on upgrade win 8 from win 7

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=93260&highlight=upgrade+os

Lorenzo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok, works correctly after Windows 7 Ultimate upgrade (WAU) Windows Anytime Upgrade.

No needed deactivation and activation again after upgrade.

Lorenzo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]