Cutaways

marcos

• 2 years later...

cut aways

marcos

great collection of cutaways!

I have been trying to collect preliminary proposal cutaways/drawings of planes & spacecraft that developed into projects that flew, and lots that were dead ends. some are pretty wild ideas, along the lines of your weird experimental stuff page 2. the best ones have a title block from the company and date when the proposal was drawn.

have you come accross many of these?

canaus

• 2 years later...

Wow!

Just discovered this.

Needs to be revived!

Great resource!

Thank you!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/6/2021 at 10:32 AM, NateDoggGaming said:

Lots of the images don't work

Actually, for most of them its the thumbnail the one that doesn't work, but opening the link on a new windows does work ... sadly Marcos seem to no longer be active, his collection sure is a great resource .. came here for a Cutaway for the OV-10A bronco, and sure enough .. there was one 👍

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 4 months later...

This is such a great resource ... while many of the images appear broken, its because the Forum doesn't like images not hosted using https ... but you can copy the link and open on another browser tab to see them.

@BIGNEWY  can you please pin this thread so that it is easier to find in the future?  Thanks a lot 🙏

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB