• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never received mine!

Wasted my money !

did you read post 273?

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I'm really sorry for the troubles with the shipping. I definitely sent 4 extensions to your address so far - one came back and the rest of it MIA. Last has been sent in mid Feb so I'm hoping it will arrive - it is very difficult with the shipping without tracking number because you can't check if it is hanging somewhere. Considering that even some parcels clearly labeled as for US ended up back here from Australia with note that they can't find the addressee it wouldn't be much of a surprise if your extensions were there as well (Austria vs Australia ... ).

Considering that even some parcels clearly labeled as for US ended up back here from Australia with note that they can't find the addressee it wouldn't be much of a surprise if your extensions were there as well (Austria vs Australia ... ).

Maybe if you wrote Europe on the package the f**kwits might get it right :)

• 2 weeks later...
Never received mine!

Wasted my money !

Disregard, I have recieved mine today (the one shipped in Feb), finally!

Initial tests, indicate that it does work.

Thanks for not giving up on me, "up here"!

Edited by JaBoG32_Prinzartus

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

• 2 weeks later...
I'm glad it did arrived - I don't leave a man behind :-). Doesn't matter what it takes and how long it takes

I can confirm you are as good as your word.

In spite of problems with UK customs 'losing' it, I finally received a my extension after a second one was dispatched all in less than 4 weeks ! Not many Traders would offer this kind of service in pursuit of customer satisfaction !

I can't recommend this trader enough and a brilliant product, well worth any wait.

I am soooo happy with it :lol:

Cheers :thumbup:

Intel Core i7-8086k@5Ghz / Asus PrimeZ370-A

32GB DDR4 3000Mhz Mem / GTX 1080 Ti / 500GB SSD Int M2 / Samsung U28E590 4k / Oculus Rift S

• 1 month later...

For a company to succeed, in the long run, it needs 2 basic things (other than luck):

1. An excellent product.

2. Excellent customer service.

Well...I managed to break my extension bought from Simpit through nothing but my own fault (Well, my wife's actually but I'm used to taking the blame ;) ) so the following is just a part of an answer I got after I requested to buy a new extension:

"If you want to let me know which part is broken and I’ll send you replacement free of charges and guide how to change it. I’ve designed the extension so it can be easily repaired with replaceable parts. I can also show you how to set the offset exactly as you want it."

Nobody owes us anything but if you're lucky enough to find someone who is as good with his promises as he's with his product you should do nothing but count your blessings!

jgVplRQ.png

• 2 weeks later...

Zahry thanks for the extension. It makes a brilliant difference in flying with the TM Warthog. Thanks for a great piece of gear.

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

• 1 month later...

I received my 12.5 cm extension today - it is awesome.

It really turns an already brilliant piece of engineering into something even better.

I've always been skeptical about the Warthog, kinda thinking some people were just smug rich guys.. However, with this extension, the Warthog truly becomes as good as I've always imagined it musta been.

EDIT: I forgot to add, the build quality is on par with the Warthog itself - in other words, Excellent!

EDIT 2: Oh, and pics!

EsZI0fZ.jpg

gZhf3L5.jpg

Edited by Snottus

No option for warthog length at Pay Pal.

Hi Zahry. I just ordered a warthog extension at paypal. There was no comment box shown to say what length I need. I need a 10cm length. Purchase was made at Date: 23 Jun 2014 Time: 15:15:01 AEST Shipping to Dee Why Australia. Could you please update my order? Thanks, Greg.

• 2 weeks later...
Still making these extensions? what is the website. tried to goto one but it didnt work

also what length should i get? I want the best one!

This link is working at this moment.

http://www.simpit.co.nz/index.php/componets-and-hardware

The best length depends on you and your mounting situation. For purposes of control and accuracy, the longer the extension the more precise your control will be.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Great thanks! I worried more about the best input.. i ll make my surroundings fit this unit.

So longer better? done

No! The longer the more precise it is, I wont argue about that but go too long and it can be too long movements for the arms, it wont hold its own weight so the stick wont center itself etc.

I sold mostly 4" ones, I think 3-4" is best if you do not have a requirement to make it longer. Around that length you get the benefits of an extension without any problems.

You could ask Zahry what he most often sells to get an idea as well.

Longer is def beter for helis. I cant remember at what length the spring will not not the stick up. I seem to remember that at 8" it wont recenter but it wouldnt fall forward.

You can probably shorten Zahrys after you get it, check with him.

It sounds like you only need to figure out if you want the stick to remain centered and not fall forward when you let go of it.

the offset is rotational to allow for both right and left handed and the 0 is the original thrustmaster setting. I've tried to bend the actual shaft as well but the results are not very consistent so at the moment it's on hold. On the bright side - I made the design "future proof" so the shaft can be removed and replaced with longer one or shaped one. I'll post youtube video online once I'll get the cables

There you go

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Hey. How do you pick what length you get? Didn't find away to chose.

And what should one take? 7.5 or 10. it will be kinda center mounted not on a desk

The 7,5cm ones are best for desktops, 12,5cm is probably the best for all around flying and 15cm for choppers. Longer shafts are possible but the throw then is getting quite unrealistic and feels quite odd compared to real planes/helis. Also with too long shafts you lose lot of resolution and centering.

You can specify the length in paypal note during checkout process or flick me an email.