New DCS Theater Maps Wish Wish List

Kaktus29

New DCS Theater Maps Wish Wish List  

1618 members have voted

1. 1. New DCS Theater Maps Wish Wish List

I understand.

~

I think fictional areas would leave a huge chunk of work out as in resembling the real life counterpart, still you could make awesome looking maps with great possiblities.

~

P.S.: I dont mind if i get a real map of anything, i would gladly take them. ~

I agree :thumbup:

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

western and eastern Europe......not only can you do cold war and include many different nations equipment....but you could also build WW2 stuff for the mustang......they should make it big enough for a little of Britain also

I like the Idea of cold war gone hot....1980...the Russians invaded west Germany in a Nato vs. the Warsaw pac

the A-10 will get the chance to fly in the theater it was made for, but never happened...same with the tank busting AH-64s (also developed to counter the 100,000 tank russian threat we were so worried about back then) and Ka-50s......Mig vs F15/16s....perfect scenario for all equipment already made or currently in development

just my two cents....and I will be needing change back....

It only takes two things to fly, Airspeed and Money.

• ED Team

I dont care where it is or even if its real

I dont care what era

I just want to get out of Georgia and have a new graphics engine

that is all lol

not much to ask

:)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...

New Map: Africa

I think you should take care into a new Map which should be free for all,or included with a new Plane that fits into this Theater.

I would suggest Africa.A Map of Africa would give us the possibility to be used in any Campaign we want.It would be perfect for a UN Pilot Campaign for the Huey,it would be great for older russian Planes cause some Airforces there for sure still fly Mig-21.It also would give us the Chance to add Swedish and other Planes for the South Afrikan Airforce.Many Settings from WW2 on to now could be possible.

US Pilots in Somalia,Revolution in Lybia (Arab Spring settings),UN Pilot in Civil Wars..it would give soo many possibilities for good campaigns and good settings.

Please give us a African Theatre Map ;)

The whole continent? Wow, you wish big!

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

1-1 watch for zebra over

1-1 copy that

INTEL CORE I7 6700K

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO

ASUS ROG GTX1080Ti Strix OC

16GB @ 4100 MHz |CORSAIR

Intel 730 SSD 240GB

Corsair 850 W Modular PSU

Corsair Obsidian 650d

Logitech X-56 HOTAS ,Saitek X-65F HOTAS, Pro Ruder Pedals, Pro Flight Instrument Panel

NP TrackIr 5 Pro

Windows 10 PRO

• 2 weeks later...

EDGE (new IG) vs. Black Sea map

Hi,

are there planes by ED, to convert the Black Sea region in the new engine, too?

As the new IG has the capibility to use more objects, I would like to see the converted Black Sea region with the old Crimea, Russia/ the Caucasus and the new Georgia.

There would be a large map, 3 countries included. So, flying over the Black Sea makes sense, too, to fly from Georgia to Ukraine.

I think, it would be a waste, to dump the whole new airports (and region), ED has built in the last years. I like them! I would like to see new airports on the Crimea, too.

regards,

Fire :)

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The whole work for nothing ... :(

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's interesting. Just out of curiosity is there a particular reason why? I assume the workload from porting it over? I wonder how that'll work having only Nevada, or perhaps two graphics engines in the same game.

Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

This would be enough for me..:joystick:

379547100_.thumb.jpg.8099142e1cbaa51f309b875d4b93db47.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for Western Europe because I'd like to see a Cold War gone hot scenerio or a modern European war. All of Europe would be better though. I would also like to see the entire United States terrain for a fictional war between the states scenario. The entire world would be optimal... while I'm dreaming.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

• 1 month later...

Seriously?!!

There was talk about the whole scenery thing back in 2011. It is now 2013 and I for one am growing sick and tired of the single piece of scenery we have.

I feel that ED needs to pull its finger out and do something about this issue. I am sick of hearing about EDGE this and EDGE that but nothing is being released.

We need more scenery please!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Some movie and games have touched on an invasion onto American soil, but I am Canadian. How about Toronto & the Greater Toronto/Hamilton area? That would really be "bringing it home" for me. :thumbup:

I could make a mission to save the CN Tower! :joystick:

My Rig:

CPU: i9-9900k - Corsair H150 Cooler. RAM: 32GB, 3200Mhz.

Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS Formula XI - Main Drive: 512GB NvME SSD

DCS Drive: 512GB NvME SSD - Graphics: GTX 1070 Ti. Display: 23" 1080p LG LCD.

Input: Razer Naga & Blackwidow Ultimate, TrackIR 5, HOTAS Warthog & MFDs (x4), Saitek Rudder Pedals, TurtleBeach PX22 Headset.

This would be enough for me..:joystick:

[ATTACH]84610[/ATTACH]

+1000

This part of the world has everything. Forests, valleys, mountains, desert, sea, islands and many different countries to cover any possible scenario a mission designer could think of. The whole world would be great but we have to aim for realistic goals. I would rather have a small part of the world made with great detail than the whole world made by cutting corners in order for the developers to be able to deliver it.