steam sale!

Evilducky

If anyone is thinking about getting this, steam has the A-10c on sale right now for 60% off making it $15.99 usd (idk what that would be for other countries currencies.) But in the next few hours, if enough votes are given to it, it could be 75% off.

Heres the normal sale page:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/61010/?snr=1_7_suggest__13

and if you just go to the main steam page, on the right side, its a community chose for the next quick sale. :)

Get it now if you havent gotten it yet :):pilotfly:

If anyone is thinking about getting this, steam has the A-10c on sale right now for 60% off making it $15.99 usd (idk what that would be for other countries currencies.) But in the next few hours, if enough votes are given to it, it could be 75% off.

Heres the normal sale page:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/61010/?snr=1_7_suggest__13

and if you just go to the main steam page, on the right side, its a community chose for the next quick sale. :)

Get it now if you havent gotten it yet :):pilotfly:

Thank you, good looking out. Just bought a 2nd copy :pilotfly:

I guess so, cause you get a key and that is also vald for dcsw. But I am not 100% sure of that. Just want to hold that thread in the new posts area, cause I think it saves a lot of money ;)

Cheers

edit: did a quick search: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=91278

PC: Asus P8Z77-M Mainboard; Intel i5-3570K (4x3,4Ghz) mit Scythe Mugen 3 CPU Kühler; 16Gb Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz; Nvidia GTX570 1280mb; Samsung 830 SSD; Samsung HDD

Flight Sim Gear: TM Warthog; Saitek Pro Pedals; TM Cougars on an 19" screen; TrackIR 5 w/ trackclip pro; Logitech G35 headset

Does the steam version work with DCS: World? I'd like to know before I recommend to my friends ;)

To clarify, the Steam key works with DCS: World. Don't install using Steam, just use the Steam key on the Eagle Dynamics DCS World A-10C module. All the installers are located on this site. Only the key is needed from Steam.

The Steam DCS A-10C install is incompatible with DCS World. They key is compatible though.

ALSO NOTE: DCS: A-10C is currently on sale for the next 9 hours at $9.99 on Steam as the Community's Choice pick.

Edited by BHawthorne
  • Like 1

1st let me start off by saying "HI" ... (new here) :beer:

2nd .. I've been watching these videos on youtube for the past week (and I had in the past) and since it's still sort of Christmas ... I was thinking, and saw the $15.00 on Steam :shocking:

Now I'm seeing hours after my purchase ... its down to $9.99 !!! call me cheap, but I'm going to contact steam and ask about it. The worse that can happen is I miss out on $5 bucks !

1st let me start off by saying "HI" ... (new here) :beer:

2nd .. I've been watching these videos on youtube for the past week (and I had in the past) and since it's still sort of Christmas ... I was thinking, and saw the $15.00 on Steam :shocking:

Now I'm seeing hours after my purchase ... its down to $9.99 !!! call me cheap, but I'm going to contact steam and ask about it. The worse that can happen is I miss out on $5 bucks !

Don't be that creepy, it will get you sickness mentally and physically. The game is well worth even 40$. Be contempt with your purchase and enjoy yourself for reducing the risk of getting a heart attack :P

And happy new year by the way :D

PC: Asus P8Z77-M Mainboard; Intel i5-3570K (4x3,4Ghz) mit Scythe Mugen 3 CPU Kühler; 16Gb Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz; Nvidia GTX570 1280mb; Samsung 830 SSD; Samsung HDD

Flight Sim Gear: TM Warthog; Saitek Pro Pedals; TM Cougars on an 19" screen; TrackIR 5 w/ trackclip pro; Logitech G35 headset

Steam hasnt provided me with any CD-key for my game. I hate Steam! :-(

Right-Click on your A-10C in your Steam Library and you should find an option to view the serial key.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Steam hasnt provided me with any CD-key for my game. I hate Steam! :-(

After the installation, you may recover your licence key:

- In Steam, right click on your game, the option 'show CD key' (or similar) should appear in the menu. The key should appear as foreseen.

Then, uninstall Steam version (don't forget to reject your licence before),

Download and install DCS-World + the module you purchased on steam (A-10c, Black Shark, CA or P-51d),

Install DCS-W + module.

At launch, use your Steam CD-Key to activate

Fly!

EDIT: Damn Viper you sniped me ;)

EDIT2: I just went to steam. There is THIS message:

"Notice: We have temporarily run out of activation keys for DCS A-10 Warthog. Keys will be automatically added to your Steam account as soon as we receive more."

Edited by Cedaway

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

After the installation, you may recover your licence key:

- In Steam, right click on your game, the option 'show CD key' (or similar) should appear in the menu. The key should appear as foreseen.

Then, uninstall Steam version (don't forget to reject your licence before),

Download and install DCS-World + the module you purchased on steam (A-10c, Black Shark, CA or P-51d),

Install DCS-W + module.

At launch, use your Steam CD-Key to activate

Fly!

EDIT: Damn Viper you sniped me ;)

EDIT2: I just went to steam. There is THIS message:

"Notice: We have temporarily run out of activation keys for DCS A-10 Warthog. Keys will be automatically added to your Steam account as soon as we receive more."

you got the key?:helpsmilie:

Steam ran out of keys... and it was over a week I waited with no response and no resolution. I paid via paypal... so I disputed the charge, got it back today. Then I downloaded DCS World and a-10 and got a key instantly from the DCS website.

I would avoid Steam at all cost if I had to do it over again. Seems like the price on DCS is the same as Steam at the moment ($15).

I think it was bad business for Steam to sell a product they didn't have licenses to sell... and even worse that they have left people in the dark for over a week over it so far with no resolution to date.. yet the DCS website can auto-generate a key instantly when you purchase online for the same price.

Its happened before with other games that have 3rd party DRM on steam and I think its happened once or twice on the ED site also. Simply put they had keys but ran out as more people bought and they had to ask Starforce for more keys. As I understand it the issue has been rectified and the users who bought it on Steam now have their keys.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum