What? Another one of those "Help me choose a PC!" threads?...

Ebs

His rig must be performing OK as he is too busy playing DCS to come back and let us know how its running.

Ebs i would be interested to hear your feedback as what you got is almost exactly what i am considering buying and would love to know how it runs DCS.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Mine runs DCS flawlessly and its a year old. I have the z68 he was going to get. The i2500k eats DCS no problem. Esp mine at 4.4 ghz it is an easy task to run this game and I run it with graphics setting maxed out on a sony 32 inch tv. . I hate to dampen tweakers spirits but it really is that good for me. HDD power is what you need now, I have that covered too. With an ssd accelerated raid o , I have no performance problems.

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

Mine runs DCS flawlessly and its a year old.......... With an ssd accelerated raid o , I have no performance problems.

emenance, does that flawless performance include when many rockets/mlrs are fired? My very old rig averages 50fps but when mlrs/smerch or multiple rockets are flying around it dips down to 10-15 fps.

Edited by Rangi
spelling

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.