please bring on 1.2.3 as soon as possible

TheMoose

world is a new system implemented to put the older and newer products in one place. please give ED the time to import A-10 and Ka-50 properly, so that in future versions, these are done, and newer modules become available.

I agree with you, but I forgot that they are not just working on public simulators but also military government contracts as far as my knowledge goes.

I want to see more people attracted to this type of simulator and when we get a product that is rushed and release with problems, I think we lose some of the new comers and give them bad taste.

IMHO, I think ED should've waited in developing P-51 and A-10c and worked on stability. Now since we have KA-50, P-51, A-10C, FC3, and CA all over the place, its harder for them to correct the problems they are having now. If it was a financial issue that forced them to put out these rushed titles then I understand.

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|

As it stand, even with port forwarded, Crash to Desktop 5 times within each sessions... (thats withing 15 +/- of testing) minutes Basically unplayable right now as far as MP goes... After 20min of trying to spool up each time and to take off, it crashed so many often then I had to give up...Seriously spread 1.2.3... thanks

Tonight we ran a dedicated server for a little over 4 hours without a single issue. (Last night it was over 6 hours) A-10Cs, Su-25Ts, Ka-50s and Combined Arms slots...People came and went...People got shot down and respawned...CA players got killed and respawned...The mission we were running was made with the mission generator and tweaked a little...nothing cosmic. It has I think 12 or 14 triggers to spawn units on both sides to ensure a steady supply of targets...but that's it. (We even regained functionality of JTACS later in the evening after not having them initially...A Known bug )

I know people out there are having issues with the game and there are some things that need tweaking... But I can't help but wonder why certain people have so many problems that they feel the game is unusable while others are only seeing minor glitches that don't really affect game play.

I am not jerking anyone's chain or implying people are not having problems... I honestly wonder what were doing differently.

Maybe if we knew we could get it fixed.

Gadgets

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Yesterday on the 104th I couldn't stay connected for longer than 5 minutes. Never had this crash stuff that bad before... It looks like the more people are on one server, the worse it gets for certain people. Not everyone crashed so often like me, so i can see how some people don't get how many people are pissed off by the current build.

I want a 'somewhat' stable release from ED and this takes time, okay. But slowly i tend towards the "It can't be worse" crowd. :) Only thing we can do is calm down, nurse the wounds of the ragequit to our ego's and preserve till 1.2.3.

From what I have experienced with 1.2.2 is, that 99% of my game crashes are related to the mission design (some faultie AI action, trigger, counter or flag). So more complex the mission gets, the more problem I have with finding the reason for a crash, which might appear later on, but related to an ME object or trigger.

On simple missions I never experienced a problem -but flying for 4hrs in a row was my longest session.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unsere Facebook-Seite

From HERE:

As Wags stated at date 04feb13:

1.2.3 Update

Over the weekend we had extensive networking testing of 1.2.3, but despite improvements and fixes to the network code, an unacceptable level of network instability remains. As such, work will continue on 1.2.3 until we believe the network code has the stability being demanded.

The primary culprit appears to simply be the massive increase in data now being needed to be shared due to the the growth of various modules and features (CA, FC3 aircraft, JTAC, etc).

The good news is that we believe the force feedback stick issues have all been resolved.

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

Try it with FC3 aircraft in your mission. That is where you start having clients crash most often. I have noticed that it doesn't just happen to the people flying FC3 jets, but also A-10Cs when FC3 clients are in.

Tonight we ran a dedicated server for a little over 4 hours without a single issue. (Last night it was over 6 hours) A-10Cs, Su-25Ts, Ka-50s and Combined Arms slots...People came and went...People got shot down and respawned...CA players got killed and respawned...The mission we were running was made with the mission generator and tweaked a little...nothing cosmic. It has I think 12 or 14 triggers to spawn units on both sides to ensure a steady supply of targets...but that's it. (We even regained functionality of JTACS later in the evening after not having them initially...A Known bug )

I know people out there are having issues with the game and there are some things that need tweaking... But I can't help but wonder why certain people have so many problems that they feel the game is unusable while others are only seeing minor glitches that don't really affect game play.

I am not jerking anyone's chain or implying people are not having problems... I honestly wonder what were doing differently.

Maybe if we knew we could get it fixed.

Gadgets

From HERE:

The primary culprit appears to simply be the massive increase in data now being needed to be shared due to the the growth of various modules and features (CA, FC3 aircraft, JTAC, etc)

Now , what happens when all these new 3rd party modules come online , more of the same ?

I'd rather they take an extensive time ironing out the problems..than releasing it...and start an new bug thread for 1.2.3 version..just relax they will release it when they feel comfortable..with the results...:thumbup:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Try it with FC3 aircraft in your mission. That is where you start having clients crash most often. I have noticed that it doesn't just happen to the people flying FC3 jets, but also A-10Cs when FC3 clients are in.

...Nobody I currently fly with has FC3 so that isint an issue. Do AI FC3 Aircraft cause crashes?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I read an interview with Wags that a dedicated server (non graphical, linux/win?) was being made by an external coding party, but that was some time ago. I have faith though, it really must come one day.

Anyone knows the latest news, it's still in development ?

Release some non-online content first (the updated Su-27, etc). Not everybody flies online... :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com