Maybe today at noon?

BRooDJeRo

Maybe today at noon?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Maybe today at noon?

• YES
    • NO

I'm glad this poll was created. We all know that it would be out already, the only issue is that they couldn't agree on what day/time to release it! Now that it's settled, we're good to go!

i5-4670K@4.5GHz / 16 GB RAM / SSD / GTX1080

Rift CV1 / G-seat / modded FFB HOTAS

I was thinking of the TZ GMT +1.

However the reason i posted it doesnt go as far with all the mumbojumbo. Just a simple yes or no at 6 am in the morning with a cup of coffee and a blunt. It means nothing more and nothing less. From my end theres no intentional soapy female hormone stuff. When ED wants to take their time than so be it.

As long as theres people that cant wait for a product they realy like than ED is still in business. You should start worrying when theres no yes or no polls anymore or version 1.2.3 threads full of botox.

You people need to try going outside more often. :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

And the answer is...nope!

1.2.3 Update

Over the weekend we had extensive networking testing of 1.2.3, but despite improvements and fixes to the network code, an unacceptable level of network instability remains. As such, work will continue on 1.2.3 until we believe the network code has the stability being demanded.

The primary culprit appears to simply be the massive increase in data now being needed to be shared due to the the growth of various modules and features (CA, FC3 aircraft, JTAC, etc).

The good news is that we believe the force feedback stick issues have all been resolved.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1668530&postcount=5

Too bad MP is holding up the rest of this update.:(

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

And I suggest to take a pretty blonde girl and going to cinema :D

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

but its raining :)

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

But There's real people out there. They scare me. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: