LIlliput UM80 monitors and TH MFD's

I have looked thru the whole forum and also tried everythiing I could think of to export the 2 A10 videos screens out to my UM80's. I treied all the LUA settings I have been seeing in this forum and when I start a instant mission in the A10 it will just crash when loading the mission and takes me back to the screen where I can cancel teh mission and go back to the options screen. I have tried with just one USB monitor on and both and no luck getting any video into the Lillputs.

I have Windows 7 64 bit, I can see place objects in both USB monitors in windows so I know they work. Using DCSworld 1.2.2 with all modules installed. I am using an Windows Aero theme and have disable unchecked in DCS options

So question is, under monitor properties do I have they both to the right side of my main monitor, or one on either side. I have tried multiple of the existing LUA and also the text that have been offered in some of the forums.

I have a main monitor of 1920 x 1080.

So I guess my questiion is how should my monitors be configured in properties, 1 - 2 - 3, or 2 - 1 - 3. And what should my LUA settings be for all the x and y. Do I need to go into Options and set my monitor to 3520 x 1080.

Really confused

Thanks

So after I get the monitor properties to have the main monitor as 1 and the two Lilliput to the right as 2 and 3 that will give me a resolution I have to add to the options LUA as 3520 x 1080 and then do my Monitor LUA as something like this to start

_ = function(p) return p; end;

name = _('MFD SETUP');

Description = 'USB LILLIPUT'

Viewports =

{

Center =

{

x = 0;

y = 0;

width = 1920;

height = 1080;

viewDx = 0;