A-10C Warthog plane not loading correctly HELP

Cmdr_Scott

I haven't played DCS World in a while, so when I recently came back to play, Every time I join a game (singleplayer or multiplayer), the A-10C doesnt work. To be more specific, when I load into the plane, all I see is the Gun and a basic outline of the plane. The cockpit does not load at all and I cant change views. The SU-25 works still, but my A-10C simply does not work. Please Help.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pathetic Fools! There's No Escape!

In the Windows start menu maybe, otherwise it appears by holding down shift while double clicking the multiplayer shortcut. The FAQ is at http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/faq/activate/ .

You need to deactivate your license key then activate it again.

Thats odd. Why would that be needed?

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Cmdr_Scott - What you're describing is exactly what happened to me when I started playing Multiplayer for the very first time. The culprit? I accidentally jumped into an A-10A. A lot of the servers have FC3 installed and have all of the planes available to fly because of this. I actually jumped into an A-10 multiple times and almost gave up on multiplayer until someone else told me to double check what plane I was getting into. Sure enough, the moment I selected A-10C everything was rendered as expected. Try that before you do anymore of the other headache stuff :)

Thats odd. Why would that be needed?

It sure is odd. For me, I think it happened after some update. I read around here that invisible cockpit means that the module isn't activated, but I had no idea why it wouldn't be.

Reactivating fixed it for me, as far as I remember.

You're in luck, as I had this problem. Go to the graphics config file in the DCS directory, find where to says:

Low

{

near_clip = 0.2;

This will be accompanied by a further 2 more 'clip' settings, which will say Med and High.

To fix this glitch, [which will also speed up DCS], change the 'near_clip = O.2' option to 'near_clip = 0.0', for High, Med, and Low.

this maybe, as posted buy chippy, here

have read of the thread and see if it is applicable

Action After Contemplation